Thursday, February 12, 2015

"PLACEMENT":


CURRENTLY/TEMPORARILY, I'm "STUCK" in-between
a "MEMORY"
&
a "DREAM".

____________________________________________________________________________

I'm QUITE the OPTIMIST.  So, notice I described my "way-of-LIFE" as a "DREAM" and NOT as a "NIGHTMARE"

Although my "EVERYDAY-life" CAN BE rather SUB-par, STRENUOUS & UN-eventful, I PREFER to "see" my--NUMEROUS--CURRENT/TEMPORARY DIFFICULTIES as MERELY "obstacles to 'HURDLE'/OVERCOME".

(… Think POSITIVE!)

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Think of the happiest THINGS!
It's … the same as having … WINGS!
…"
(--Peter, 'Peter Pan')
(… HOW/WHY do I remember a … CARTOON?!)

(… Ah, the MIRACLES of … SCIENCE!)

_____________________________________________________________________________



So, I SUCCESSFULLY & QUICKLY (~SIX minutes) "DEVOURED" my … "HOMEWORK".
I ate--via MOUTH & FORK--one scrambled egg.
(… I know WHERE to place the fork--WITH food--in my mouth to PREVENT coughing, choking AND/OR drooling.)

(… Wait, wait, wait, … WAIT!  Does my "assignment-CONSUMPTION" classify me as a "CANINE", … since the common/standard EXCUSE for "homework-NEGLECTION/-OMISSION" is "My 'DOG' ATE my homework.")
(… ME: "Bowie-wowie.  Bark-bark.  Woof, woof, woof.")
(--Tiger, 'An American Tail: Fievel Goes West')

___________________________________________________________________________



I thoroughly ENJOY viewing--& OCCASIONALLY CO-teaching KIDS' "martial arts"-class … as I WATCHED class tonight!
(… At the END of SAID "class", I told my "martial arts"-"Professor":
"Since, UNFORTUNATELY, I doN'T remember the exact-ORDER of ALL the moves, I MAINLY analyze for PROPER form & technique."
He EXCITEDLY exclaimed, "I TOTALLY understand, & that's EXACTLY why YOU are (I am) a GREAT help!")

____________________________________________________________________________



As a QUICK "helper-tool" for my MATH-tutoring, 'tis IMPORTANT to remember the PROPER "displacement" of "multiplying OR dividing by MULTIPLES of … TEN".
(… When MULTIPLYING by multiples of 10, one MUST "'move' the decimal point however many 'places' to the RIGHT as are ZEROES are in the 'TEN-multiple'".
REVERSE this process--to the LEFT, if it's a DIVISION-problem.)

(… I HAD TO include some--OVERDUE--MATH to STOP my
… HYPERVENTILATING.)

____________________________________________________________________________

To CONCLUDE:
Regarding my PREVIOUS "blog-post",  …
yeah, I'm a LITTLE/TAD "bitter" regarding my UNFORTUNATE experienceS with medical-STUPIDITY, EGOTISM & general "DUMB-ASSEDNESS".



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive