Sunday, February 22, 2015

NO MATTER the circumstances, you/we/I HAFTA maintain HOPE!




"Where there is life, there is hope. Where there are hopes, there are dreams. Where there are vivid dreams repeated, they become goals. Goals become the action-plans and game-plans that winners dwell on in intricate detail, knowing that achievement is almost automatic when the goal becomes an inner commitment. The response to the challenges of life -- purpose -- is the healing balm that enables each of us to face up to adversity and strife."
(--Denis Watley, a popular sports-psychologist and lecturer)

_______________________________________________



The INTRODUCTORY line is ALSO quoted by 

NOTEWORTHY (fellow-)disabled-GENIUS, Stephen 

Hawking, so I "hold it particularly-HIGH in regard"!

_______________________________________________


I HAFTA see that "Stephen Hawking"-based film, 'The Theory 

of Everything'.

(( Technically, I KINDA  have formed MY OWN 

"theories" of (MOSTLY ) "Everything".))

( "Ignorant"/"UN-informed" as I may be in/of MANY 

subjects/topics, I'm SURE I could/WILL "form" my 

GENERAL-opinion upon receiving an "OVERVIEW".)

_______________________________________________



NOTE to SELF: Be SURE to read THIS little film-excerpt/-

critique--ALOUD--while I "STAND" next--to my 

PESSIMISTIC, DOUBTING/"HATING" EX-"doctors".

(( THEN, I'll EXPLAIN: "Now, IF I WERE a 'VEGETABLE', 

would I be able to (METAPHORICALLY) 'KICK ALL your 

ASSES' while BREAKING 'a GOOD #' of your 206 bones?!"

(MY ASIDE) "Do ANY of you UNDERSTAND the concept of 

'HYPOTHETICAL' & WHY the verb-tense MUST shift?"

(EERIE SILENCE)

ME (to MY REALLY DUMB, IGNORANT & PESSIMISTIC 

EX-"doctors"): "JEEZ, y'ALL are SO PATHETICALLY 

EMBARRASSING!"


(… Heavens, NO!  I am NOT "bitter" about their 

POSSIBLY/PROBABLY/DEFINITELY DE-creasing my life-

HAPPINESS/-EXPECTANCY!)


(… "My 'Spider-Sense' detects" … a HIGH-concentration of 

SARCASM.)

_______________________________________________


On a NOT so CACOPHONOUS note, I traveled--WITH my 

BUDDY--OUT to a diner for "brunch".

It was LOVELY!

1) The company was GREAT!  My friend/"TEMPORARY 

housemate" & I met two of his friends.

2) I ordered "2 scrambled--'HARD'--eggs".  ALSO, I "SEMI-

snuck" NINE bites of some (TWO) "Strawberry Shortcake 

Pancakes" my friend ordered for the group … to SHARE.

(… SSSHHH!)


(… While "EATING", I DISTINCTLY/FIRMLY/CAREFULLY 

noted--to my friend:

"I just have to AVOID SLIPPERY & STICKY foods.")

________________________________________________



"There's NOTHING that caN'T be done."

(--McManus, 'The Usual Suspects')

_______________________________________________


(… "MUCH to my CHAGRIN", NOT ALL aspects of "the 

game of 'LIFE''" CAN be "attacked"/"calculated"/"SOLVED" 

… MATHEMATICALLY,)

((… IF they WERE/COULD, I'd (STILL) be (metaphorically) 

takin' ASS & kickin' NAMES.  

(… SCRATCH that.  REVERSE it.)

______________________________________________


I am LIVING my "DRAMATIC-interpretation" of the 2006-film, 

'The Pursuit of HAPPYNESS'.

( Only, I'm CORRECTLY spelling my GOAL--"E-V-E-R-L-

A-S-T-I-N-G H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S".)

( But, THAT's just "ARTISTIC-freedom of expression".  So, 

''c'est la vie.'')

______________________________________________


"Hey.  DoN'T EVER let somebody tell you, 'You caN'T do 

something'--not even me.  ALRIGHT?  … If you want 

something, go GET it.  PERIOD."

(--Father, 'The Pursuit of HappYness')



"THIS part of my life … this part right HERE?  This is called 

'Being STUPID'."

(--Dad/Christopher Gardner-Father, 'The Pursuit of 

HappYness')

( THIS quote APPLIES to/for my LAST  2,422 DAYS of 

RECOVERY/REHABILITATION.)

(… THAT's ~6.5+ YEARS of "WORK" … withOUT a day-

OFF!)

________________________________________________




"You're ONLY given  a LITTLE 'SPARK of MADNESS' 

('CRAZINESS'/'EXTREME-HUMOR') in your life.  DoN'T 

LOSE it."

(--Robin Williams)


(… Personally, I use/NEED "MY OWN little 

'MADNESS'/HUMOR" to create a more POSITIVE-

atmosphere, THEREBY--indirectly--allowing ME to be more 

COMFORTABLE.)

_______________________________________________



For ME-- 'Para MI':

(It's BASIC-arithmetic.)

COMEDY + (EFFORT multiplied by PI--'cuz I MUST HAVE 

"ballpoint-EFFICIENCY") + REPETITION + STAMINA + 

SUPPORT = ALOTTA "HOPE"



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive