Sunday, December 6, 2015

"'ALPHABET'-Soup"


As I watch "the BOOB-TUBE"/television from time-to-time, I couldN'T HELP but notice the PREVALENCE of "INITIALS"-based organizations there are.  
So, I sought-to EDIT/REVISE some NOTED "groups", so they'd apply DIRECTLY-to ME:

Although I'm not TECHNICALLY "retired", 'cuz I'm just TEMPORARILY "out of commission", I AM--METAPHORICALLY--"gonzo".  Ergo, I'd DEFINITELY join the "Academy of Astonishing yet Rowdy Paraplegics" … as a SUB-set of the "Amazing Academy of Revitalizing-Tales"--as MY "AARP".  I would NOT "qualify" for the "American Association of Retired Persons" … from the "AART" ("American Association of Retired Teachers").

ANOTHER--FICTIONAL--group I'd join would be the "North American Advancement of Crippled-Prodigies", … as OPPOSED-to the "NAACP" -- the "National Association for the Advancement of Colored-People".

… "Along SIMILAR lines", I'd CERTAINLY make the "Neglected Awesome Scholarly-Athletes" ("NASA" -- "National Aeronautics & Space Administration").

… BOTH these GROUPS apply to ME: 
At the time of my accident (July 6, 2008), I was TRAINING to be in the UFC.  Therefore, I was/am HIGHLY-involved in "MMA" -- "Mixed Martial Arts".  … As ALWAYS, I'm ALSO "into" … "Meticulous Mathematical-Applications".

… ALSO, I AM & WOULD-BE in the "A.J.K.A.I." -- "American Jujitsu & Karate Association International" AND the ('FAUX'-)      "Awkwardly-Jesting but Kinda Anachronistically-Incredible" group.

… "On the OPPOSITE-end of the spectrum, I was NOT in the "NCAA" -- "National Collegiate Athletic Association".  I concentrated on more-IMPORTANT "issues" … like my "STUDIES" and my (SOCIAL) FRATERNITY … AND my "ALCOHOL-imbibing".  … SIMILARLY, I am a DEVOUT-"member" of the "SOCIETY" of "Not-Curt Arrogant Assholes".  (… Although, I DO "push the LIMIT" of my NON-talkativeness.)

… "ALL in ALL", I--SSSEEMINGLY--possess "A.I." … or "Artificial Intelligence", … but, in ACTUALITY, 'tis JUST that I AM … an "Academic-Improbability".  
(… So, … "EAT it!")


"We can-NOT become what/who we WANT 
by REMAINING what/who we ARE."
(--Max De Pree)

… When we can not change a situation,
 
we are challenged to change ourselves.


(… My "situation" INVOLVES "CHANGING MYSELF".  

… Ergo, I spend ALL … "86,400 MINUTES"/"5,184,000 


SECONDS" of EACH & EVERY DAY in a 


"BATTLE"/"SEARCH" for my "TRUE-IDENTITY"!)






I do NOT attend Church on THIS "FIRST-day of the week", 

'cuz 

"I have a SLIGHT-problem with the WHOLE 'Celestial-

DICTATORSHIP'."

(--Stephen Hawking, 'The Theory of Everything')


… How PLEASANTLY-IRONIC!  … Dr. Hawking's PhD-paper 

was about "time" … JUST as I began watching 'The Theory 

of EVERYTHING', … AND I started REALLY-

exercising/stretching my hand-NERVES.  … My MAIN-

NURSE said "'NERVES' take MUCH longER than 

'MUSCLES' do to 'RE-build'" … ANEW.         





Based on the Lowe's ad for "Home-IMPROVEMENT", I'd 

HIGHLY-recommend that the salespeople …………….

"HOW-to be GOOD at MATH, ... ",

I'd ADD the line: "BE Altan Javit Kaynatma."  



… 

("I MUST 'DESTROY' the man who BETRAYED 'The 

FRATERNITY'."

--Wesley, 'Wanted'

(… This … "DOUSCH" from my college-fraternity has 

REALLY-"PISSED me OFF" by "F---ING-UP" my 

FINANCIALS.  So, I kinda/REALLY WANNA--

METAPHORICALLY--"KICK his ASS"!  

(… BREATHE … SLOWLY, A.J.  … BREATHE!)




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive