Tuesday, December 22, 2015

If EVER a COMICAL-/SOPHOMORIC-term were MORE-appropriate!

… I MISS "BOOZE-day Tuesday"s!

… NO, I am NOT some DISGUSTING, INAPPROPRIATE "ALKIE" (ALCOHOLIC)!
((… I USED-to imbibe "a FAIR-amount of ethanol (ethyl-alcohol)" in college … to CONSTANTLY create a "PARTY-scene/-atmosphere".
NOW, … I'm "HIGH on Life".))

… BESIDES, spending ~"2/3 of EVERY day" ("~16 hours") in my wheelchair makes me "tired" (NOT "sleepy") ENOUGH!

… 
I've recently made a STARTLING & DISAPPOINTING realization: 
Far too-MANY social-locations are NOT PROPERLY-accessible for the HANDICAPPED/DISABLED.
(… I KNOW that I have "BITCHED"/complained to my Caregiver AT LEAST … three … four … EIGHT … DIFFERENT times about … EIGHT DIFFERENT locations!)
(… AUDIBLE-sigh)

… 
UN-fortunately, I--CURRENTLY/TEMPORARILY--can-NOT "IMBIBE ALCOHOL".
NOW, "I hold my medical-SAFETY in (MUCH) HIGHER-regard than I do with my social-SHENANIGANS".

… NOW, I just kinda-"live-VICARIOUSLY through the FOOD- & DRINK-orders of my PEERS".

… 
OPTIMISM:
"I ALWAYS feel HAPPY.  You know WHY?!  … Because I doN'T EXPECT anything from anyone.  Expectations always 'HURT'.  … Life is SHORT.  So, LOVE your life.  Be HAPPY, …& keep SMILING.  Just 'live for YOURSELF, … & BEFORE you speak--LISTEN.  BEFORE you write--THINK.  BEFORE you spend--EARN.  BEFORE you pray--FORGIVE.  BEFORE you hurt--FEEL.  BEFORE you hate--LOVE.  BEFORE you quit--TRY.  BEFORE you die--LIVE."
(--William Shakespeare)

… REALISM:
Being CREMATED MIGHT-be my ONLY chance to have a "smokin'-HOT" body.
… ALTHOUGH, when I "WALKED" to my bathroom 'cepillar mis dientes' this morning, I caught MY reflection in my bathroom-mirror.  I couldN'T HELP but ADMIRE the Herculean-, yet Hawking-esque figure.  So, I … WINKED at the STUD & fired a few "rounds" at him with my "FINGER-gun".
(… Even while TERRIFIED, … he was STILL … GORGEOUS!)

… 
AGAIN, I'm goin' OUT (at ~6:10 pm) with some friends from high school … for DINNER!
… "You can take the MAN outta the PARTY.  But, you--sure as hell--can-NOT take the PARTY outta the MAN!"
(--Altan J. Kaynatma)


"I lived … in SOLITUDE … in the country & noticed how the MONOTONY of a QUIET-life STIMULATES the CREATIVE-mind."
(--Albert Einstein)
(… I--A.J. Kaynatma--abide … by-MYSELF … for the most-part in/as a life of PEACEFUL-TRANQUILITY.) 

… 
I "GET"/understand that MY MATHEMATICAL-/LOGICAL-reasoning CAN leave MANY bystanders/onlookers--ESPECIALLY 'mi mum'--rather "NONPLUSSED".  
… I'd FIRST exude a LOUD, HEARTY laugh.  Then, I'd INSTANTLY befriend ANYONE who states to ME:

"I follow your NEWTONIAN-conclusions.  I'm a TAD DISAPPOINTED that you didN'T 'carry the argument FURTHER'.  So, in-HINDSIGHT, NOW I'm 'NONplussed.  While, at FIRST, I felt rather 'PLUSSED'."



P.S. "Nonplussed" = PUZZLED.
"Plussed" = NOT a WORD.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive