Wednesday, December 30, 2015

"TREASURE"/"CHERISH" what you HAVE.


In HINDSIGHT, I MAY-have KINDA "taken my LEG-use for-GRANTED".  

(… NO, that phrasing has a NEGATIVE-implication.
'Tis MORE-like I became very USED-to my EXTREME LEG-strength & -fluidity.)


-- "Raspberry-seeds … are arranged in a 'Fibonacci-series'.  Are they NOT?"
(--DR. Larry, 'NUMB3RS')
(… "Fibonacci-series" = A set of numbers that starts with a 

one or a zero, followed by a one, and proceeds based on the 

rule that each number (called a Fibonacci number) is equal to 

the sum of the preceding two numbers. If the Fibonacci 

sequence is denoted F ( n ), where n is the first term in the 

sequence, the following equation obtains for n = 0, where the 

first two terms are defined as 0 and 1 by convention:

F (0) = 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 …
OR, F (1) = 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 …

… 
(I.e.:)

"What
is
a 'Fib'?

A poem
mathematical

Syllables are arranged in lines
according to Fibonacci's sequence of numbers:
One, one, two, three, five, eight, thirteen, twenty-one, thirty-four, fifty-five and so on."


I was UN-aware of THIS combination of MATH & SPEECH.

"You know what's … FUNNY? I always thought that dogs 

laid eggs. So, … I learned something today."

(--Peter, 
Family Guy)


-- I JUST "opened" my GIFT--from my uncle--of ALL-seasons of that BRILLIANT-show on dvd.)

… I watched the first THREE episodes this morning.

… "I think I need a NEW-'path'."
(--Dr. Larry, on NO-longer working on SPACE-exploration)
(… ME?  In lieu of my CATASTROPHIC-/TRAGIC-accident, … I am NO-LONGER physically ABLE-to WALK or TALK, "ROMANTICALLY-involved", ATHLETICALLY-gifted or "financially-'EMPLOYED'".)  


… "Ironically, 'SIMPLIFYING' one's life is a COMPLICATED-process."
(--DR. Larry, 'NUMB3RS')
… ME: Can I get an "A-MEN!"?
(… I am NOT used-to "taking the EASY-way out".  Yet, I--NOW--kinda-HAFTA "apply 'Bio-PHYSICS'" to/for ALL of my EVERYDAY-tasks.)

… "I doN'T consider 'THIS' a 'FINAL-destination'.  ('Tis) more a (TEMPORARY) 'STOP' along the 'JOURNEY' (… of 'LIFE')."
(--Larry, 'NUMB3RS')
(… He's "ECHOING" MY opinion of MY--CURRENT/TEMPORARY--"status": My CONSTANT-improvements are VERY ENCOURAGING!)

… "You doN'T KNOW this about me.
… But, I LIKE-to MOVE my BOOODY!"
(--''Daddy's Home'')

(… I NEED-to … & WILL … see this NEW COMEDIC-film ASAP!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive