Sunday, December 20, 2015

… I've GOTTA "CATCH-UP" on MISSED-time/-opportunities.


I'm REALLY startin'-to ENJOY goin'-OUT!
(… I've learned-to "ACCEPT" MY 
"VIRTUES & VICES"/"PLUSSES & MINUSES/""GOODS & BADS"!)

… Ergo, I've become MUCH-MORE PRONE-to/EAGER-to go-OUT to ... "experience SOCIETY"!
(… THANK YOU, FRIENDLY/SUPPORTIVE 'Karateka'!)

… I was watching the HILARIOUS movie 'Multiplicity'--AGAIN, & it kinda-REMINDED me that MY LIFE's FAR/MUCH too "COMPLEX"/"MULTI-FACETED" to "CONQUER" ALONE!
(… Hence, I've "assembled" a COMMENDABLE "TEAM" that HELPS me A LOT to be MORE SOCIAL, "OUT-going" & "open".)


I'm RE-becoming more & MORE "involved" in "the REALM of Martial Arts":
-- For a LONG time (PRE-accident), I TAUGHT Karate.
NOW, I CO-teach a 'lil Karate, ALOTTA Jujitsu & a SIZABLE-portion/-amount of Wrestling.
-- I've become a "REGULAR-"/REPEATED-guest at my "Martial Arts"-Professor's "UFC-viewing"-PARTIES.
-- I'm growing MORE-MATURE in terms of KNOWING & ACCEPTING my RESPONSIBILITIES … both as a BLACK BELT & as a TEACHER.
-- When I design/devise MY Jujitsu-techniques, I make-SURE to ONLY include "moves" that I COULD/would do. 

… 
In an effort to be more "SOCIAL" & "FESTIVE", I'm goin'--WITH my housemate--over to a "high school"-buddy's PARENTS' house for some FUN … & "FROLICKING".
(… @ ~5:30 pm)




I RETURNED-to MY bed at ~10:20 pm, … 'cuz, well, my buddy's dad is a DOCTOR.  
(… But, 'twas a GREAT-time!)


… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive