Saturday, December 26, 2015

'Tis a SEMI-"OFF-Day".

… 'Tis MORE an
"EVENING of NON-Therapy".

… A rather UN-pleasant "START" to my morning, as my "WEEKEND-Nurse" inquired about my
"HURTING-back"!
I--FOOLISHLY--"made a SCENE" … before mentioning that--CONTRARY to the note a Caregiver wrote--I do NOT have a back-ACHE … NOR have I had one … in YEARS!
(… I am NOT-happy … about this MIS-interpretation!0

… 
I watched a "MARATHON" of OLD-school 'Batman'-movies (w/ Michael Keaton) in a (DESPERATE-) attempt to IMPROVE my MOOD.

… Also, I played ALOTTA "Minesweeper", 'cuz BEATING THAT always CHEERS me UP!
(… "NOICE!")

… Also-ALSO, my housemate has "RE=

… Yet-ANOTHER GOOD-way to "BETTER my PSYCHE" is to …
INVITE "my PEEPS" over for a SMALL "par-TAY".
… So, I AM!

… 
Breathe-DEEPLY, A.J.
Yesterday I had a nice little-TALK with my housemate about 
"giving my NEWEST Caregiver a CHANCE"
… BEGRUDGINGLY, I WILL, …
ONLY-'cuz my MOM's outa-town, & I KNOW/understand how MUCH WORK it is finding a NEW Caregiver.
(… But, 'tis "BEEEYOND 'SOOO-FRUSTRATING'" HAVING-to CONSTANTLY "REPEAT instructions" AND "utilize so-MANY SYNONYMS"!)
He's an F---IN' IDIOT … who caN'T READ!  UUUGGGHHH!

(… BREEEEEEEATHE!)


P-A-R-T-WHY?!
'Cuz I've GOTTA!
LIFE is like a ROLLER-COASTER:
You can EITHER 
SCREAM every time there's a BUMP,
OR 
THROW your hands-UP & ENJOY the 'ride'.
(… I've GOTTA-go "ENJOY the RIDE" of LIFE!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive