Sunday, December 27, 2015

OBSERVATIONS/CONCLUSIONS/DEDUCTIONS:


-- UN-fortunately, NOT-enough PUBLIC-locations are Handicap-ACCESSIBLE. 
(… I'm almost-POSITIVE there's a LAW in-SUPPORT of my COMPLAINT!  So, TSK, TSK.  You're "droppin' the METAPHORICAL ball".)

-- MANY of my employEEs are far/way too-QUICK to "jump-to conclusions"/ASS-ume they KNOW MY thoughts & feelings.
(… NOT-to SEEM "stilted" or egomaniacal, but NONE of 'em could/will EVER-know HOW/WHAT I'm thinkin'.)
(… I HAFTA first "TELL" 'em.)

-- 'Tis a TERRIBLY-INFURIATING SHAME … that/when SOME-people (i.e. my NEIGHBORS) are too STUPID/PIG-headed/SELFISH to "give a SHIT" about the cares of ANYONE-ELSE!
(… JEEZ!  I thought 'tis a SHAME that I LACKED EMPATHY!)

-- Almost-EVERYONE HEARS "Traumatic Brain-Injury", & they SEE my WHEELCHAIR/letter-board, and they'll make the HORRIBLY-INsensitive/-FALSE/INcorrect comment--about ME:
"So, how long's he (I) been 'RETARDED'?"

-- 'Tis "MAHVELOUS", when people "cast TERRIBLE ASS-umptions ASIDE" & ACTUALLY TALK-to me with INTEREST!
(… TODAY I drove--NOT literally--~30 minutes SOUTH to Miami for a FUN friendly get-TOGETHER.  Two LOVELY-ladies SPOKE-to me & THOROUGHLY-enjoyed my JOKES for about 90 minutes!)
(… PLUS, they were very-ATTRACTIVE!)



Now, I'll "turn that INVESTIGATIVE-/"JUDGMENTAL"-eye toward MYSELF:

-- Regarding MY CONTINUOUS-/REPEATED-PROGRESS, my MAIN-Nurse--to ME:
"(A.J.), NO ONE's EVER done ANYTHING LIKE this before."
ME: "THAT's why it's going-to WORK."
(--Neo, 'The Matrix')
((… EVIDENTLY/APPARENTLY, I am "'The ONE'"(--'The Matrix').))

-- JUST 'cuz I am nowhere-NEAR as TALKATIVE or as ACTIVE as I once-WAS, … does NOT imply that 
I'm NO-fun!  
(… My PERSONALITY & HOUSE are NON-stop ENTERTAINMENT!)

-- MY-OWN understanding & application of BIOPHYSICAL-principles/-concepts has GREATLY-IMPROVED with my now "hands-ON trials".

-- I am becoming more & MORE COMFORTABLE going-OUT & MEETING random/UN-known people.
(… I.e. TODAY's activities REALLY-HELPED!  
… THANKS, housemate!)

-- I'm "WORKING-on" being LESS emotionally-affected by the OUTCOMES of SPORTS-events, … because I caN'T affect SAID sports-events … at-ALL.



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive