Saturday, December 12, 2015

BUSY-day of … FUN … ("MARTIAL ARTS"-)"commitments"!


So, I had ANOTHER GREAT "Martial Arts"-class this MORNING!
(… As FRUSTRATING & DISCOURAGING as SOME of the KIDS MAY be when they're IN-appropriate or UN-disciplined, they kinda-HAFTA "STRAIGHTEN-UP" fairly-QUICKLY!)
(… My "PROFESSOR" likes to JOKE-around.  But, there's a TIME & PLACE … for "SHENANIGANS".)

… The "THEME" of TODAY's class was
"'DISCIPLINE & RESPECT' … to FURTHER-develop one's (ONGOING-/WEEKLY-focus:) 'CHARACTER'".

… PLUS, I was INVITED to attend a "UFC-viewing"-PARTY/-gathering at my "PROFESSOR"'s house.


Today was a nice, QUIET, UN-eventful but RELAXING day!
(… As "weekends" SHOULD-be!)

… As "('American COLLEGE'/NCAA) FOOTBALL"-season is SOON CONCLUDING, my ATHLETIC-interest(S) will THUS "meander" to OTHER … "topics":
I'm thinkin' BASKETBALL, SOCCER, WRESTLING, MARTIAL ARTS, MOVIES & SOCIAL-connections!
(…. No, NOT social-ISM!)

… START-with PHENOMENAL "Martial Arts".
FINISH-with INSPIRING "Martial Arts".



OVERALL:
"SOLID" day!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive