Monday, December 28, 2015

In SLIGHT-hindsight, WAY-to "celebrate" the LAST-weekend of 2015 in SPECTACULAR-fashion!

… 
-- I'm actually "looking-FORWARD" to a PLEASANT-week of "WORK"/REHAB & resulting-PROGRESS!
(… TRANSLATION: I slept very-WELL!)
(… Actually, TECHNICALLY, the "WEEK" BEGINS on SUNDAY.  But, MY "'WORK'-week" STARTS on MONDAY & ENDS on SATURDAY.  SUNDAY's MY "RELAX-day".)



-- I "BEGAN my day" … at ~7:20 am … EST with a SLOW … yet STEADY … "TREK" to 'mi banyo' to "RELIEVE my URINARY-tension".
(… IGNORING the hopes/instructions of my 'NeuroFit 360'-trainerS, I favored STABILITY OVER PRETTINESS … by "rackin' UP" 82 steps TO my toilet & 74 steps BACK-to bed.
… Despite THAT 78-step AVERAGE being MORE/highER than my USUAL 67-step AVERAGE, I felt MUCH-more STABLE/COMFORTABLE, as I "TREKKED".)

(… THUS, I deduced/concluded that MY UNDERSTANDING/APPLICATION of bio-PHYSICS "DWARFS" the IN-explicable, "BUSINESS-oriented" walking-NONSENSE of my trainerS.)
(… In SIMPLEST-terms, … I'm RIGHT, & they're REALLY-WRONG!)



-- "You've GOT-to 'go BACK' to 'move-FORWARD'."
"You should NEVER ever DOUBT … 
what NO ONE's SURE-ABOUT."
"'TIME' … is a PRECIOUS-thing: NEVER WASTE it."
"… WE are the DREAMERS of the 'DREAMS'."
(--Willy Wonka, 'Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory')
(… Evidently/OBVIOUSLY, I watched THIS STUPENDOUS-CLASSIC film this morning.)
(… Reflecting on these GREAT lines:
1a) Since my OCCUPATIONAL-options are "a TAD" LIMITED, I HAFTA rely-on what's been EASY-for/COMFORTABLE-to ME: teaching MARTIAL ARTS, tutoring for MATH, critiquing FILMS, operating ENTREPRENEURIAL-companies*,  devising/designing BIO-medical devices**.
1b) Due-to my NOW social-AWKWARDNESS, I TEND-to rely-HEAVILY on my PAST-relationships. 
2) NONE of MY (MANY) "doctors" could EXPLAIN MY EXEMPLARY-functioning … DESPITE my "T.B.I."
3) I ONLY have MY-money REPEATEDLY-/ CONTINUOUSLY-"replenished" 'til my 95th birthday!  So, I've ALWAYS GOTTA-be "PLANNING"!
(… Thus, I ONLY have … ~"772 MONTHS & 10.13 DAYS" of $!)


-- "The TRUE-'VALUE' of a human being is determined PRIMARILY by 
… the MEASURE & the SENSE in which he has ATTAINED LIBERATION from the SELF."
(--Albert Einstein)
(… I ALWAYS--FIRST--TRY-to ACCOMPLISH tasks ... ON MY OWN!  ONLY-IF I am UN-successful, do I ASK-for ASSISTANCE.)


-- When I was EJECTED-from my car on July 6, 2008, 
THAT was "a day that will live in INFAMY"!
Nonetheless, I CONSTANTLY "WORK"/"STRUGGLE" for MY "AUTONOMY".
… THIS "LABOR"  involves EXTRA-"work" for my BRAIN … and HANDS.


-- WHEN I earned/achieved my black belt(S), I was SUPPOSED-to--FORMALLY/LEGALLY--register my HANDS as "LETHAL WEAPONS".
(… I doN'T REMEMBER if I actually DID.
SSSHHH!)

… "ONE man's 'TOOL' … is ANOTHER MAN's 'WEAPON'."
(--Bruce Wayne, 'The Dark Knight Rises')



-- We need to accept that we won't always make the right 

decisions. ..that we'll screw up royally sometimes.. 

"FAILURE" is NOT the opposite of "SUCCESS".  It's part of 

the process of "success by LEARNING".

… 
"FAILURE" is the OPPORTUNITY to BEGIN-again … only 

MORE-INTELLIGENTLY. 



-- I can … & WILL … STILL get/be HAPPY, when GOOD-

things DO happen in SPORTS.  

… So, … I'm EXCITED!




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive