Thursday, December 10, 2015

'I Know WHY the Caged Bird Sings'

… --RIVETING AUTO-biographical tale of OVERCOMING TREMENDOUS "OBSTACLES" & TRAUMA, … by Maya Angelou


… "'HONOR' … has NO time-limit."
(--Mr. Miyagi, 'The Karate Kid, Part 2')
((… I've been "BATTLING" my injurIES for …
(OLD-school Calculator noise)
2,713 DAYS.
THAT's … 
~387.57 WEEKS.))
Ergo, WHEN … NOT "IF" … I WALK--UN-assisted, 'tWILL be a MIRACULOUS-"TRIUMPH" of … "'GOOD' over 'BAD'"/"'RIGHT' over 'WRONG'"!


… FINALLY!
(WARNING) I "CHRISTENED" my "porcelain-THRONE" with a BIG BOWEL-BONANZA of BOMBS!
"Alliteration aside."(--Peter LaFleur, 'Dodgeball')
HHHMMM.  As I "dropped my FECAL-Surprise" … at ~8:15 am, I got-to THINKIN':
WHY do SOME doctors "FREAK-OUT", if I doN'T "excrete my 'digestive-WASTE'" VERY-FREQUENTLY?  But, I JUST waited ~122 hours (~5.03 days) in-between my "fecal-festivities", … & my/the "REMNANTS"/STOOLS were quite-LARGE … & possibly my most "SOLID" in ~7+ YEARS!
(… "'GOOD-things' come to those who WAIT.")


… 
SOMETIMES there's NO-NEED/-REASON to WAIT!
(… I.e. This morning/afternoon I watched THREE GREAT "reruns" of 'S.N.L'!)
(… Make-note of the KEY-word … "SOMETIMES".)


… I DO REALLY-ENJOY Thursdays, 'cuz …
1) I TEACH/visit "Martial Arts"-class.
(… I devised/designed/created TWO DIFFERENT "Karate/Wrestling/Jujitsu"-techniques … this MORNING!)
2) I USUALLY have a "FREE-"/"OPEN-"day, in terms of "therapy"-commitments.
(… Don't get me WRONG!  I really-ENJOY my "SPEECH-Therapy" & workouts!  I just ALSO--sometimes--like MY "goofball-time".)
3) "THURSDAY Night Football"!
4) Assorted OTHER GREAT television is on.


… My MAIN-'Sempai' looked-over my TWO new-techniques & will CO-teach 'em WITH me SOON.


"When the 'winds of CHANGE' blow, SOME people build 'WALLS' & OTHERS build 'WINDMILLS'."
(--Chinese proverb)
(… People can/SHOULD CHOOSE-to be OPTIMISTIC, HOPEFUL, CONFIDENT & DETERMINED.
OR, MANY/most folks select the "glass is half-EMPTY"-approach.)
(… Personally, I've DECIDED-upon "the road LESS-traveled".)
(… 'The Road Less Traveled' is an INSPIRATIONAL-book by Robert Frost.)







… 
In lieu of my "Post-TOPIC'", I considered "calling-/YELLING-out", "Caw, caw, … CAW" JUST-to imitate/MOCK a bird's-/crow's-CALL.  
But, THEN I thought OTHERWISE, … for I FEARED being "the boy who cried 'WOLF'" … even as a JOKE.


...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive