Thursday, December 3, 2015

You've gotta YEARN to LEARN!

… 
"I doN'T feel … PAIN … or FEAR, … DESIRE.  All the things that make us HUMAN are slowly- … VANISHING."
(--Lucy, 'Lucy')

… I CONCUR … about MYSELF.  Albeit, my "DEADENED-nerves" KINDA-excuse my LACK-of 'pathos'.  Ergo--Thus--Therefore--Hence, 'tis NOT that I doN'T POSSESS said "FEELINGS".  'Tis just that I caN'T REALLY "DISPLAY" … WXTREME-SADNESS, EMPATHY, … STUPIDITY.


Granted, I've ALWAYS "TREASURED" MY "HUNGER"/"QUEST" for MORE knowledge!  Even BEFORE my UN-fortunately SO TERRIBLY-CATASTROPHIC "Traumatic Brain-Injury", I ALWAYS-sought to "ADD-to" my UNBELIEVABLE-understanding of MATHEMATICS, MARTIAL ARTS, QUALITY-CINEMATOGRAPHY, COMEDY, ECONOMICS, BUSINESS-MANAGEMENT, & so on & so forth.
… NOW, my "T.B.I." has ACTUALLY "RE-kindled my 'FIRE'-for GREATER-wisdom" … as I PREPARE-to RE-enroll for my "Master's Degree".

… In regards to MY-OWN "Martial Arts"-TEACHING, I ALWAYS encourage the YOUNG 'Karateka' to "listen-CAREFULLY, watch-CLOSELY, & apply-INTENSELY".

… At "Martial Arts"-class tonight, my "Professor" INVITED me to watch an UPCOMING UFC-fight--with OTHER "Martial Arts"-peers--at HIS house on the 12th.
(… BOO-YAH!)

… 
"A man who 'PUSHES his BOUNDARIES', … ULTIMATELY finds 'em."
(--'Point Break')


(I "TOAST" my GLASS of champagne.)
"To KNOWLEDGE."  (Clink)
(--Lucy, 'Lucy')


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive