Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Breathe, A.J. ... BREATHE!

... So, there was a rather IN-auspicious/UN-fortunate, EARLY-beginning to MY day.
At ~3:20 am, ((  : (  )), I--TIREDLY but URGENTLY--pressed my buzzer, 'cuz I HAD-to urinate ... BADLY.
Approximately SEVEN minutes of my REPEATEDLY-"buzzing" went-by with NO-response.
UUUGGGHHH!
Thus, HIS INFURIATING-/PATHETIC-"IGNORE-ence" of the LOUD-ringing FORCED-me to "take matters into my-OWN hands" ... LITERALLY! 
... I picked-up my BELL ... & THREW it--LOUDLY--onto THE floor.  ... Yet, STILL ... there was NO-reply.   
He CLAIMED that my "buzzer is BROKEN".  But, I KNOW that THAT's a LIE, 'cuz NOT-ONLY did I HEAR the "RING" one ... two ... TWELVE ... FRICKIN' times, but TWO-OTHER employees later-CONFIRMED its "proper-FUNCTIONING".
Ergo, I was so-FRUSTRATED & -UPSET that I--METAPHORICALLY--"SWALLOWED 'the URGE'". 
(... DAMNIT!) 

... I UNDERSTAND how DIFFICULT it IS to FIND LEGITIMATE-"help".  But, (AUDIBLE-sigh of of EXACERBATED-FRUSTRATION) THAT "PISSED-me-OFF" "to the Nth-degree"*!


... RATHER-than "straight-UP LYING" "to my FACE", he COULD/SHOULD have just ADMITTED his FAULT/ERROR!  

(... I'm NOT UN-REASONABLE!  'Tis ~3:20 ... in the MORNING!  Just say you were SLEEPING!  DoN'T BLAME MY stuff!  
(... While typing THIS, my "FIRE of ANGER & DISGUST" was RE-"kindled"!)


-- The (DESIGNATED-/RESTRICTED-) area within MY school of OPTIONAL-study (Miami-Dade College) is known as "THE 'IDEA Center'**.


... I NEVER utter THIS-sentence!  So, NOTE my-EXPLANATION: 


"I've GOTTA ... LOSE!"


... "I've GOTTA LOSE ... my HESITANCY/"FEAR" of UN-familiar situations ... with NEW-people ... in NEW-environments.  


... EVENTUALLY, "I've GOTTA LOSE" ... my RELIANCE-on/NECESSITY-for my WALKER to STABILIZE & ASSIST my LEG-STEPS.


... "The only thing I'm really AFRAID-of is ... being-AFRAID AGAIN."

(--Charlie, MATHEMATICIAN, 'NUMB3RS')


--  "Aristotle defined 'infinity' as 'the LACK-of LIMITATION'."

(--Dr. Larry, 'NUMB3RS')

... Therefore, MY-mind WAS--& I'm DETERMINED-to RE-establish its TRUSTED-"EDIFICATION" as--"INFINITE"
... CONVERSELY, the PHYSICAL-"range-of-MOTION" of the LEFT-side of MY body is CERTAINLY-NOT "infinite".


-- So, I attended my FIRST--albeit, LATE--"Computer-Systems 50"-class TONIGHT.

... 'Twas WELL-taught!  But, my MISSING some CLASS-time leaves me "a BIT" ... AMBIVALENT.The CONCEPTS are definitely-LOGICAL.  But, my absenceS have made MANY/ALL of the "COMMANDS" DIFFICULT-to determine/"follow"/comprehend.
... Ergo, I wouldN'T say I was "MISSING" my time-IN the OPTIONAL-class.  ... AGAIN, (SIGH) I DO LIKE the TEACHER, his METHODS, the CONCEPTS, the LOGIC/REASONING of the VARIOUS "COMMANDS" & the STUDENTS.



KEY 

* = 'Tis SERIOUS-ANGER, when I (HAFTA) describe it in/with MATHEMATICAL-jargon! 

** = 'Cuz I'm goin' THERE!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive