Thursday, February 4, 2016

"Sometimes in LIFE, you HAFTA realize a 'POOR-investment', ... & 'cut your LOSSES'."

... "Write that down."
((--Mr. Wilder (the ELDER), 'Van Wilder'))

"'WORRYING' is like a ROCKING-Chair' -- It's sumthin' to DO, but it doesN'T 'GET you anywhere'.  
... Write that down."
(--Van, 'Van Wilder') 

... "'APATHY' is the 'GLOVE' through which 'EVIL' slips its 'HAND'."
(--Professor McDougal, 'Van Wilder')

... "Don't take 'Life' too-SERIOUSLY.  You'll never get-out 'ALIVE'."
(--Van, 'Van Wilder')

... I shaN'T LIE: I said that "Write that down"-line in MY valedictory ... withOUT CITING the source.
(... 'Twould NOT have been as AMUSING for/in the moment.)

... I always APPRECIATE/NEED a BUNCH of good-LAUGHS ... to BEGIN my day!
... I FOLLOWED THAT-comedy with a couple hours of MATHEMATICAL-/LOGICAL-deduction/-reasoning in/on ... one of the BEST tv-shows, 'NUMB3RS'!
... I NEXT-followed THAT with TWO sets of 60 sit-ups.
... The ONLY LOGICAL-conclusion that can be INFERRED from THESE televisory-/cinematic-"BREAKS" is that

"COMEDY + MATH = FITNESS-MOTIVATION".

... I've--METAPHORICALLY--"lived-OUT" THAT "equation" for ~11,259 days.
(... YES, "Scientific-COMPREHENSION" has been "ENTWINED in MY-blood" ... since BIRTH.)
(... As an INFANT, I would CRAWL or SEMI-"WALK" across a room, I would "MINE for nose-GOLD" ("PICK my NOSE"), then reach-OUT my ("GUILTY") hand in front of me, watch my BOOGERS FALL, then TRY-to CATCH said-"SNOT" with my OPPOSITE-/"BAD"-/INJURED-/LEFT-hand.) 


-- NOW that I have ~9 thousand "butt-LOADS"*, I've REALLY-GOTTA do MORE "squats" ... to STRENGTHEN my QUADS & HAMMIES.

... Alas, SHUCKS!  My AILING/ACHING LEFT-hip's recent "SORENESS" has PREVENTED my USUAL "DAILY 40-squats".
... So, I'll HAFTA-"settle-for" my "MORNING-routine" of "two sets of 60 sit-ups".  
... My housemate--about MY "'Physical FITNESS'-ROUTINE": 
"Well, I MUST-say: 'This seems CAPRICIOUS ... & ARBITRARY."
(--Kramer, 'Seinfeld')


-- UUUGGGHHH, how IRRITATING ... but PROMISING!
1) EVERY-time my EVENING-/WEEKEND-Nurse reaches-OVER me ... to ADJUST my "TUBE", her ODORIFEROUS-/ MUSTY-SMELL nearly-"SUFFOCATES" my NOSTRILS!
... HOWEVER, this NASAL-DETECTION indicates that "SMELLING" IS a VERY REAL-POSSIBILITY!
2) SHE TRIED-to tell ME--INCORRECTLY--what MY-SCHEDULE was!
3) I HEARD HER-stomach "GROWLING"--LOUDLY--for ~three STRAIGHT-minutes!  (... EEEWWW!)
(... I will NOT "forget" that she ACCUSED me of "LYING", when MY stomach "GROWLED", & I DENIED "being-SICK"!

       

-- I emailed my mom ... to inform her that I'm CONSIDERING "DROPPING my 'CS50'-class" at Miami-Dade College.  
A) It's way-MORE "Computer-DEPENDENT" than I ORIGINALLY-anticipated.
2) The fact that the "TREK" VARIES in time "TO & FROM" there EVERY-time is RATHER ... ANNOYING.  (TRIP-minutes: 53, 28, 42, 37, 34, 32, 48, 38, 46 ... WTF?!)
D) HOW/WHY would/CAN I INCORPORATE "COMPUTER-Coding" into MY-life?!


-- I "TREASURE" LEARNING how-to COOK ('SANS' recipe) from/by just WATCHING my DAD "work his MAGIC" in the kitchen.  
... As a DIRECT-result, I USED-to FREQUENTLY "obtain a 'CULINARY-BONER'"(--'Top Chef') from preparing LAUDED-mealS for my THEN-girlfriend. 
... Is it WEIRD & "UN-healthy" that I JUST referred-to my FATHER AND MY-"ERECTION" in the SAME-sentence?!
JUDGES?!
...
(EERIE-silence)
...
No.
(ME: "WHEW!")
... 'Cuz it was SLANG ("'CULINARY'-BONER"), STRICTLY-EMOTIONAL & with an UN-related FE-male!


-- "'
LIFE' brings tears, smiles and memories. The tears DRY, the smiles FADE but the memories last FOREVER."

(--Malik Faisal)
(... EXCEPT-for with ME--a "T.B.I."-victim)
(... So, in HINDSIGHT, I "LONG-for" ... "FOREVER".)




KEY

* = According to the HILARIOUS movie, '2getHER'
"a BUTT-load" = "about a THOUSAND dollars".  


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive