Thursday, February 25, 2016

POWER of THREE --> MIND, BODY & SPIRIT

...
These are THREE DISTINCT/DIFFERENT "states"/"matters" ... ALL "working-for" a COMMON-goal:
UNITY.

... MY THREE (MAIN) "AREAS of CONCERN/ATTENTION"--CURRENTLY--are 

1) MY HEALTH (MENTAL, PHYSICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL) 
(... "MIND")
2) MY "JOB"/OBLIGATION as a "Martial Arts"-Instructor 
(... "BODY")
3) MY EMPLOYEES & their ability to assist ME in being MORE-SOCIAL
(... "SPIRIT")


-- YYYEEEESSS!  GREAT-start to "my DAY": 

I "dropped" three, very-SOLID, fecal-"BOMBS over Baghdad" ... that I could SEMI-SMELL!  
(... TRANSLATION: I "went '#2' ... with ONE distinct-/putrid-SCENT.  --> "2 + 1 = 'POWER of THREE'" 
... PLUS, I FINISHED a few MINOR-changes to my NEW-technique!


-- As an ~23 YEAR (and COUNTING ...) 'Karetaka', I have a/THE "WARRIOR's Spirit"*.


... DESPITE my PHYSICAL-"limitations", I view Class TWICE a week, I STILL TEACH ... from time-to-time & I ALWAYS-"work" to FURTHER-"advance" in my jujitsu-rank.         



-- I WAS considering "attending the HEAT-game at 7:30 pm" with my housemate ... LAST-NIGHT.

BUT, they were playing the DEFENDING CHAMPIONS (Golden State Warriors).  So, THREE-tickets (HIM, ME & MY Caregiver) cost ~$500!
... So, I just watched the game ... on TV ... with-OUT my housemate ... who was STILL at work.
(... WOWZA!  WHAT a GAME!)


-- HHHMMM.

"LIFE" should-be more like "HOCKEY": 
When someone PISSES you OFF, you just "beat the SHIT-OUTTA him/her", then sit in a "PENALTY-box" for five minutes.
(... I've noticed that I ONLY THINK-of many-MORE VIOLENT-actions than I EVER-did PRE-accident.
... SHAME on ME!)
(... THANKFULLY, 'tis NOT-like I DO-anything about it!  They're JUST thoughts!)
((My housemate--about ME: "(A.J.) was a CONSCIENTIOUS-OBJECTOR."
(--'The Big Lebowski')   


-- I HAFTA-relate ALL I do to MATHEMATICS ... specifically, "BIO-PHYSICS" & "TRIGONOMETRY".    

(... Eg. I use the CHEMICAL-#s/-measurements of my "FEEDINGS" & the ANGLES of the safeST-transfers in my movementS.)

... "IF there are ANY 'MIS-calculations', it's GOTTA-be the 'MATHEMATICIAN' (ME), NOT the MATH."

(--Charlie Epps, 'NUMB3RS')
(... As CONFIDENT as I AM in MY NEAR-perfect "MULTI-variable CALCULUS", I recognize that I am NOT "FOOL-proof".  ... I make MISTAKES.)       

-- We all have a past and a story that shapes is.  But, it doesn't make us or define us.  YOU are in charge of that.


... "I AGREE with Einstein: 'There CAN-be ... COINCIDENCES. Statistically-UNLIKELY they MAY-be, but coincidences DO-happen."

(--Charlie Epps, 'NUMB3RS')
(... I KINDA DIS-agree.  "BLINDLY-OPTIMISTIC" I MAY-be, I LIKE-to THINK that ALL "actions" have an EXPLAINABLE "INITIATION-FORCE".)
(... According-to the LEGENDARY Sir Isaac Newton: 
"For EVERY action, there is an EQUAL- & OPPOSITE-REaction."  -->  CAUSE & EFFECT)    

... "I am NOT what happenED to me.  

... I AM what I CHOOSE-to BECOME."
(--Carl Jung)
(... I--NOR ANYONE-else--shaN'T "dwell-on the PAST"!  I/We MUST FOCUS-on creating a PROMISING-FUTURE!)     


-- "TRAIN your mind to 'see the GOOD' in EVERYTHING.  POSITIVITY is a CHOICE.  The 'HAPPINESS of your LIFE' depends on the 'QUALITY of your THOUGHTS'."

(--Unknown)
(... I am OPTISTIC!  I--sometimes-FOOLISHLY--give people "the BENEFIT of the DOUBT", ... UNTIL they SHOW me OTHERWISE.)        


-- My housemate
--to ME: "If you were to CINEMATICALLY-symbolize YOUR "REHAB", what would it be?


(With-OUT hesitation)
ME: "COOL RUNNINGS!"
Him: "Interesting. But, WHAT does it MEAN?!"
ME: "'Cool runnings' means, 'peace be the journey'."








KEY

* = I have a SHIRT that says/reads that.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive