Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Stay AWAY-from people who MAKE-you feel ... YOU are "TOUGH-to love".

... 
[imitating Walter Cronkite]

Adrian Cronauer: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt 
E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was.  The 
weather out there today is 'hot and shitty' with CONTINUED 
'HOT and SHITTY' in the afternoon.  Tomorrow a chance of 
CONTINUED-'crappy' with a pissy weather front coming 
down from the north.  Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass 
in a wagon rut."
(--'Good Morning, Vietnam')


My (VALIANT) "ATTEMPT" at "EMPATHY" EARLY this MORNING (at ~3:00 am) (... "BOOOO!  ... I was saying, 'Boo-urns."--Smithers, 'Simpsons')
... I was VERY-"TIRED" at SUCH a "DISTURBING-hour"!  But, as EVIDENCED-by my BLOGGING, I am NOT "SLEEPY".

... My NOISY-"TREK" 'a mi banyo' AWOKE my housemate.  So, he TIREDLY but ANGRILY uttered to ME:
"You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history."
(--Adrian Cronauer, 'Good Morning, Vietnam')


-- ME--as Adrian Cronauer: "I'm tired of people tellin' me what I can't say.  'This news isN'T OFFICIAL.'  'That comment is too sarcastic.'" 


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive