Friday, February 19, 2016

"WHISTLE while you WORK!" (WALKING-analysis)

... 
(I could NEVER "whistle".
... Ergo, I'll just-HAFTA "WORK".)

... Well, even-BEFORE my accident, I could NOT "whistle".

However, I've NEVER "WORKED" HARDER in my ... ("Carry the '1'.") ... 11,274-day LIFE ... than NOW ... in the past ... 2,784 days.
(... I'd LIKE-to ADD that I am receiving ... ZERO-/ZILCH-/
-'NADA' "MONETARY-compensation" for my--CURRENT "work".)


... I "OPERATE"/"FUNCTION" via/by "EMOTIONAL-, PSYCHOLOGICAL-, MEMORY- & PHYSICAL-GAINS"*



-- Well, I had a rather/VERY IN-auspicious 

BEGINNING-of/START-to "my DAY:
(AUDIBLE-sigh) Well, my newEST-Caregiver STILL does NOT understand/COMPREHEND the CONCEPT of "HURRYING-up"!  
... DESPITE my REPEATED hand-signal--and eventual YELL--to "HURRY", he STILL took over EIGHT-minutes (I have a WATCH!) to WALK the ~80 feet between my BATHROOM-sink & my BED--WHILE putting-on gloves--AFTER I buzzed that I BUZZED to URINATE.
(AUDIBLE-sigh)


... After the "Shift-CHANGE", my next--LONGEST-tenured Caregiver "proved CARELESS & IRRITATING" as well ... to a lessER-extent.
(... UUURRRGGGHHH!)DESPITE my REPEATED-instructions NOT-to, he STILL PULLS my shorts OFF OVER/BEFORE my SHOES.  So, my shoes STRETCH-out the waistband of my shorts.  Also, he just GAVE-UP halfway-pulling the drawstring, while IGNORING my INSISTENCE that it'd go-FURTHER.  
(... AAARRRGGG!)
NOW, he says that I "NEED NEW shorts", 'cuz he doesN'T know WHY they're SOOO-BIG.  
"NNNOOOOO!"  I insisted.

... YET, he helped very-WELL for the REST-of-the-day.  ... 

(... So, ... 
YYYEEEEESSS!)

... I "OPERATE"/"FUNCTION" via/by "EMOTIONAL-, PSYCHOLOGICAL-, MEMORY- & PHYSICAL-GAINS"*


... I AGREE-with former (WOMEN's) UFC Bantamweight-Champ:

"DoN'T be a 'D.N.B.'!"  
(... "Do Nothin' BITCH")



-- "'HUMAN-BEHAVIOR' is RARELY ... if EVER ... 'ELEGANT'.  ... PERHAPS you need-to 'COMPLICATE' matters."

(--Larry, 'NUMB3RS')
(... In LIEU of my CURRENT-/TEMPORARY IN-ability to CONSISTENTLY- & COGENTLY-speak, I've NOTICED that EVEN-when I "DUMB-down" my DICTION ("word-choice"), MOST-ignoramuses STILL MIS-understand me.)
(... HARUMPF!)      

... "Sometimes it is the people whoM NOBODY imagines anything-of ...
who do the things that NO ONE can IMAGINE."
(--Alan Turing, 'The Imitation Game')


(... I am--PROUDLY--one of SAID "WEIRDOS"!)





KEY

* = Notice that I do NOT seek "MENTAL-furthering", ... 'cuz (Let's be SERIOUS.) I'm KINDA ALREADY a GENIUS. 


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive