Monday, February 1, 2016

"The more 'LOVE' I 'pour-OUT' INTO my life, .. the more my life 'pours LOVE' back-INTO me!"

... --Amadeus Wolfe

-- To any/ALL of MY "DOUBTERS"/"HATERS":

“It’s the resistance to the thought of what you perceive it to be. Not what it is in reality.”

(--Amadeus Wolfe)
(... PERCEIVED-FEAR can be LOADS-WORSE than what it ACTUALLY MAY-/MIGHT-be!)
(... I.e. TODAY at "NeuroFit 360", I had a big HARNESS hanging from the ceiling SUPPORTING me.  So, after FOUR HESITANT-"MIS-trials" ... & ~10 minutes, I let-GO of my WALKER & STOOD-UP ... with NOTHING to lean-ON for SUPPORT.)
(... YYYEEESSSSS!)     


-- As I lie here in bed--after a "2:48 am 'JAUNT'/'TREK' 'a mi banyo'" to URINATE, I noticed that--UN-fortunately-- MOST of my Caregivers just doN'T UNDERSTAND the/my URGENCY, when I "signal"--to THEM--to "HURRY-up".  ... THIS-one DOES.

(... WHEW!)
(... I made-SURE to COMPLIMENT ... & THANK him!) 

... ANOTHER "observation" of mine IS that I am REALLY-REQUIRING LESS & LESS sleep.  ... DoN'T get me WRONG!  I, CERTAINLY, get TIRED ... TOO-quickly.  But, THIS is more "MUSCLE-FATIGUE" than an ACTUAL "DESIRE for ''Z''s.

(... I DEFINITELY-"would NOT" want my LEFT-arm to "fall-ASLEEP"!)

... STRANGELY/UN-orthodoxically yet WONDERFULLY, I DID "fall-BACK asleep" ... for ~four hours.


... I awoke--FINALLY--at ~7:00 am, with an UN-characteristic--yet WONDERFUL--SURPLUS of ENERGY!



-- Well, HWAT (EMPHASIZE the 'H'.) a "BADASS-name"!

"Tom Hardy" played BOTH "Bane"--in 'The Dark Knight Rises' AND "Max" in 'Mad Max: Fury Road'.
"Thomas Hardy" was a MUCH-acclaimed, -respected & -REVERED English novelist, who wrote 'The Return of the Native'.

(... I RE-watched 'Mad Max: Fury Road' late last night.)


-- My MAIN-Nurse ASSISTED me in my "BIWEEKLY"Payroll-numbers.
(... SHE reads-off EACH-worker's WRITTEN-times.  I--MENTALLY/INSTANTLY--calculate his/her allotted WORK-hours.)

... I COULD compute these "$-numbers" ALONE.  But, I'm ALL-ABOUT "TEAM-work".


-- I VERY-MUCH ENJOYED/related-TO this morning's TWO episodes of 'NUMB3RS' ... about "inTRA-connecting MATH & ROMANCE"**!

... "I'm (RE-) 'COLONIZING' my-OWN brain."
(--Lucy, 'Lucy')
__________________________________________________________________

-- (ALL of the FOLLOWING quotes are from/by Amadeus H.T. Wolfe:)

“Paradoxes contain the ultimate truth: You do not see with your eyes, you see with your mind.”
((... My whole-LIFE is a "PARADOX": 

-- I'm VERY-much a VISUAL-Learner.  Yet, I have GLASSES, "Myopia" ("Nearsightedness") & Astigmatism.
-- I had a BOTCHED-surgery on my RIGHT-ulna JUNIOR-year of high school.  Yet, SENIOR-year was my BEST wrestling-season!  ***


... “It’s the resistance to the thought of what you perceive it to be. Not what it is in reality.”
(... PERCEIVED-FEAR can be LOADS-WORSE than what it ACTUALLY MAY-/MIGHT-be!)
(... I.e. TODAY at "NeuroFit 360", I had a big HARNESS hanging from the ceiling SUPPORTING me.  So, after FOUR HESITANT-"MIS-trials" ... & ~10 minutes, I let-GO of my WALKER & STOOD-UP ... with NOTHING to lean-ON for SUPPORT.)
(... YYYEEESSSSS!)    


... "Let-LOOSE your WILD-'heart', & allow it to 'run-FREE' across the 'landscapes of LIFE'."      
(... I take-CHANCES, ... AFTER I RAPIDLY-compute the PROBABILITY/ODDS of my-SUCCESS!)         

... "If you ACCEPT the current BELIEF-systems in ANY-society, you REMOVE your-OWN ability to 'play a CRUCIAL-role' in the ADVANCEMENT of society."
(... If you ALWAYS just-"GO with the FLOW", then HOW could you POSSIBLY-"make a DIFFERENCE"?!)

... "'Using your IMAGINATION' is NOT 'escaping REALITY'.
... It's a way of 'UNDERSTANDING it'."
(... MOST-things are NOT "cut & DRY"/"black & WHITE", so we HAFTA-use our respective-"IMAGINATION" to "wrap our HEADS around" 'em.)

... "The FOOL searches-for 'HAPPINESS' 'in the distance.  ... The WISE-man knows he can 'make it GROW' ... from 'BENEATH his feet'."
(... In OTHER-words, "START a BLOG!")       

(... WAY-to-GO, A.J.!)

... "When you LEARN-to 'create-GRATITUDE' CONSCIOUSLY, 'the universe' WILL-send you MORE experiences ... to be GRATEFUL-FOR."
(... In OTHER-words, "Help OTHERS, & 'KARMA' will 'REPAY you'.")      


... "There are BASIC-'LAWS' inherent in EVERY 'system'.  Once you UNDERSTAND the 'FOUNDATION' of their 'EFFECTS', you ''hold the 'KEY'', ... enabling you to 'MANIPULATE them' in ANY-manner you choose."

(... I.e. I UNDERSTAND, APPLY & "MANIPULATE"/ALTER MY  "BIOPHYSICS", in order-to IMPROVE my PHYSICAL WELL-being.)          

... "Transmute your 'WEAKNESS' into 'STRENGTH'. Embrace the DARK to find the LIGHT hidden within it."
(... First "STUDY" your "VICES", then "MANIPULATE" 'em into "VIRTUES".)        

(... I.e. I--TEMPORARILY--caN'T write LEGIBLY.  Thus, I compute ALL MATH-/FINANCIAL-"issues" ... MENTALLY.  ... MY "Traumatically-Injured Brain" is REMARKABLY/SURPRISINGLY CONSISTENTLY-ACCURATE!)
... "The 'DREAMERS' are 'AWAKE', & those 'AWAKE' are 'lost in DREAMS'."

(... I am FULLY-AWARE of my surroundings.  STILL, I "DREAM"/ENVISION MY-FUTURE as a BUSY, HAPPY, AMBLING-SUCCESS!)     


... "Who we are, is our greatest work of art."
(... I am DAMN-PROUD of MY ASTOUNDING ACADEMIC-, ATHLETIC-, BIOMEDICAL- & LOGISTIC-SUCCESS!)     

... "'THOUGHTS' are the 'SEEDS' of all-CREATION."
(... "INKLINGS" --> "IDEAS" --> "VISIONS" --> "TASKS"

--> "SUCCESS" --> "CELEBRATION"        
_________________________________________________________________
... If "Plan-A" doesN'T work, 'the alphabet' STILL-has 25-MORE "letters".

(... "IF--at first, you doN'T succeed, ... TRY, TRY again."

... WITH any NOTED-adjustments!)


KEY  
* = "BIWEEKLY" is an AMBIGUOUS-term
It COULD mean EITHER mean ... 
"TWICE/week" 
OR
"ONCE every-OTHER week". 
(... In THIS/MY-instance, it means the LATTER.)


** = BOTH females AND "SQUARES" have ASTOUNDING "figures".



*** = I STILL caN'T FULLY-open my RIGHT-hand with-OUT assistance.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive