Friday, February 5, 2016

It's--KINDUV--a GOOD-day to be ... A.J.

... 
-- So, I "BEGAN my DAY"* at 
~4:30 am ... with a TRIUMPHANT/SUCCESSFUL "TREK"** 'a mi banyo', 'cuz ... 'mi scapa la pipi'.  ... ~FOUR minutes 

... (WARNING) "AFTER my RETURN-'gallop' to bed" (In OTHER words, "APPROXIMATELY ten minutes later"), I "buzzed" for ANOTHER "Toilet-DEtail"--THIS-time 'por NUMERO DOS'.


... (WARNING) I REPEATED my "Dastardly & Damning 'Dung-Deposit'" ~THREE hours later ... with/for a DIFFERENT (BETTER) Caregiver.  ... SSSHHH!  In my SUB-concious, I "WILLED" my "BOWELS to MOVE".
(... Specifically, I was NOT-content with the "FEEL" of my PREVIOUS-"wiping"***.  So, I "VENTURED-to 'try AGAIN'".)

... Thus--Therefore--Consequently, ALL-signs--at 
THIS-point--"INDICATED" a PRODUCTIVE-/BENEFICIAL-day IS here!  
(... ACCORDING-to KARMA)


-- Upon my WAKING this morning, I read an email--from my "Martial Arts"-"PROFESSOR" confirming our "DATE" SOON (RELAX, ... sickos!) of/for HIS-HOSTING a "UFC-viewing PARTY".  (... He had been asking me about IMPENDING-fights.  So, ... I "did some "homework"/research, & informed him.)  ... In ADDITION, HE stated that PERHAPS he, some 'Karate'-teachers, ONE distinct 'Karateka' & myself COULD watch a video he has of MY 'shodan'-/'BLACK belt'-TEST.  
(... Since I doN'T remember MY-test at ALL, I "replied" that this idea was FANTASTIC!)


-- I went-to see my "PRIMARY-Physician" for my SCHEDULED biannual-checkup.  "THE DOC" ALWAYS-appreciates/-enjoys my WITTY-/HUMOROUS-shirts!  
TODAY's shirt included a BIG-"Periodic Table of Elements" & the message:
"I WEAR THIS SHIRT PERIODICALLY."

... The nurse "took my blood-pressure" on my LEFT-arm. 
(... UN-usual SIDE)
... 'Twas 112/68.
(... THAT's LOW ... even for ME.)  So, the doctor checked my RIGHT-arm. 
... THAT was 108/64.  
(... Am I THAT "CALM & RELAXED"?  ... Am I "DYING"?!)
(... OR, is my 'QI'/ZEN/MANTRA/INNER-realm JUST-THAT "BALANCED"?!)
... The DOC complimented my POSTURE & RESPIRATION.


-- ACT like a LADY.
THINK like a MAN.
So, you doN'T "get-PLAYED" like a "BITCH".
((... What--GENDER--am I?!)



-- (My housemate/buddy--about ME:)... "NEVER UNDERestimate (A.J.'s) ability-to ADAPT."(--'NUMB3RS') 

... THANKFULLY, I majored in "Bioengineering", & APPLY it to NUMEROUS-aspects of my CURRENT-"situation".

... I'm a "SPONGE" for TRIGONOMETRIC-functions & their "PROPERTIES".  In turn, I FURTHER-"APPLY" SAID "laws" of ANGLES.


-- I REALLY-ENJOY films or television-shows or news-articles about SUPER-SMART people (e.g. 'The Imitation Game', 'Scorpion', "the Einstein-gene").
(... They KINDA0remind me of ... who I ONCE-WAS.)   


-- I had a PHENOMENAL-workout at 'NeuroFit 360' today!

(... I "STOOD"--against a table--& kicked a SOCCER ball 26 different times.  It ACTUALLY "brought-back" MEMORIES of the PROPER-form!)






KEY  = TECHNICALLY/LITERALLY, "my day BEGAN" with a HORRIBLE-argument with my newEST-employee at ~12:05 am, 'cuz he STUPIDLY-/INCORRECTLY-INSISTED--DESPITE my "FLAILING-claims" (... SHAME-on ME!) that HIS-writing of 
"11 noon"--on my board/schedule--for my IMPORTANT doctor's appointment--is only-ONE TIME & NOT-TWO!
(... It REALLY-INFURIATES ME, when people COMBINE STUPIDITY with STUBBORNNESS-to-CHANGE!)

** = I've noticed/concluded that SOMETIMES ... i.e./like NOW ... my "smallER steps"/"shortER gait" is LIKELY/PROBABLY DUE-to MY SUB-par stamina.  
(... I'm sure--SUB-conciously--there IS some "DIS-trust" in my LEG-strength.)  But, it FELT-like "FATIGUE".

*** = RELAX!  I was MISTAKEN.  My butt was/IS CLEAN.


...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive