Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I ENCOURAGE any/ALL tips/recommendations!

... 
-- Personally, I make TONS/"a BUTT-load"/ALOTTA mistakes--ESPECIALLY/REGRETTABLY/UN-fortunately NOW.  So, "CORRECTING"/"REVISING" "occupies" a fair-portion of MY time.

... 'Por ejemplo': I awoke this morning THINKING 'twas THURSDAY.  ... But, THANKFULLY-for the "HELP" from my MAIN-Nurse ... AND my LAPTOP, I REALIZED that 'tis JUST  "Hump-day".

... "TRIAL & ERROR"!

... I THOROUGHLY-examine each & EVERY "hypothesis"--USUALLY via "TRIAL & Error", in order-to determine it's LEGITIMACY.


-- As TALENTED/AMAZING/MIRACULOUS as my (OVERALL-)BRAIN is/WAS, I "caN'T STAND" (Pun IN-tended.), when people doN'T "SEE"/RECOGNIZE my INGENUITY/CREATIVITY & just "DISMISS" MY-LOGIC as "'T.B.I.'-caused "MALARKY"!   


-- "'BEER' makes you FEEL the way you OUFHT-to FEEL with-OUT 'beer'."(--Henry Collins)
(... SUCH was my life-motto THROUGHOUT my TENURE at the DISTINGUISHED University of Pennsylvania.)
(... "Taking THIS to HEART", I--as an ENGINEER--ORGANIZED the ANGLES, DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION of/for an "~3 feet by ~10 feet" RECREATIONAL-table, ... titled 
"The A.J. Kaynatma Table for Competitive-Drinking".)
(... My fraternity FURTHER-"recognized" MY "COMMITMENT to the FUN of 'IMBIBING-ALCOHOL'" by RE-naming a whole-ROOM after ME ... POST-graduation: 
"The A.J. Kaynatma Arena of Alcohol-Abuse".)
(... "'HEROES' get REMEMBERED.  ... But, 'LEGENDS' ... NEVER 'die'."--Babe Ruth, 'Sandlot')


-- No "Scrabble"-GAMES in "SPEECH-Therapy" today --> ALL "business"!
((... TONGUE- ("LINGUAL-") movement, VERBAL-/ AUDIBLE-counting (80 up-to 89, down-to 80), reciting MULTI-syllabic words))


-- "'FOOD' for Thought"

The only GOOD-vice ... is AD-"vice".


-- On Monday, 19-year-old Olympic gymnast Kyla Ross
announced her retirement from gymnastics, withdrawing her name from the 2016 Rio Olympics.

Ross won gold in the 2012 London Olympics.  ... Ross is now 

going to attend UCLA with the hopes of becoming a 

"BIOENGINEER".

... HHHMMM.  SHOULD I ... "follow-suit"?




... I RELAXED a lot TODAY.

(... WHEW!  I NEEDED that.)

(... I DID--however--create a "FORMATTED-'Setup' DRAFT" 

for my BI-weekly "PAYROLL"-sheet", DESIGNED a NEW 

"martial arts"-technique & made-up some new 

COMPLIMENTARY-jokes.)


(... E.g. "I once KICKED a HORSE in the CHIN.  Its 

descendants are--FORMALLY--known as 'GIRAFFES'."

"When I do a PUSHUP, I'm NOT lifting MYSELF UP.  I'm 

pushing the EARTH DOWN.")



... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive