Monday, May 23, 2016

(AUDIBLE-sigh) So-MANY ... COMMITMENTS!

... 
The "Work-week" BEGINS ... on "just-another 'MANIC-MONDAY".

... Don't wait for the 'PERFECT-moment'.  ... Take the moment and make it 'PERFECT'.


... I am COMMITED-to MY-IMPROVEMENTS/-PROGRESS in MY PHYSICAL-, MENTAL-, PSYCHOLOGICAL- & SOCIAL-"HEALTH".


... I have "FORMAL" WORKOUTS ... 1, 2 ... FOUR days a week.  ... I operate a TUTORING-service.  ... I REGULARLY-see a VERY-HELPFUL NeuralPsychoTherapist every-OTHER week.  ... I host ALOTTA-parties!


... Although I HAVE 'til WEDNESDAY @ MIDNIGHT to COMPLETE my attempt(S) at Quiz #2, I PREFER to "lock-UP my-score/-grade" EARLY ... to "get it OUTTA the WAY".  (... PLUS, my housemate can help me get a COMFY/STABLE setup ... LATE-TONIGHT.)



-- With the help of "my WORK-#2" (MAIN-Nurse), I "wrote-UP" & "sent-IN" my BI-weekly "PAYROLL-hours" for MY employEES.

((... Starting-in JUNE, there's a new-LAW that CAPS the # of WORK-hours at 40.  Since I--ONLY--have FOUR "Caregivers" ... ROTATING/ALTERNATING for 168 WEEKLY-hours (168/4 = ... 42), I HAD-to hire ANOTHER/NEW "Caregiver".)) 

... HE JUST-informed my MAIN-NURSE that HIS-schedule woN'T work. 



-- In HONOR-of "HOW the TITLE relates-to/describes MY-life, I HAFTA-see the NEW-film--''NEVER Stop ... 'Never-Stopping'' ... SSSOON!

(... PLUS, "WORD on the grapevine" is ... It's HILARIOUS!)


-- I FEEL .. that--as a FORMER-GENIUS, CURRENT-"TIME-APLENTY"-NERD & 11,368-day-OPTIMIST--I am OBLIGATED-to CONTINUE MY "ASSAULT" of my grad-schooling CAREER.

... Sooo, I COMPLETED my SECOND-quiz tonight .. out-of EIGHT ... with ANOTHER 90%! 

... By MY-calculations--which are pretty DAMN-GOOD, ... I--CURRENTLY--have ... a '92%', ... which would be an 

'A'! 
... Granted, it'd be the LOWEST-POSSIBLE 'A'.  But, 
'Far-KEHT-MEHS!'
(... PHONETIC-Turkish for 'It doesN'T MATTER!')


-- I told my NIGHTTIME-Caregiver:

"I [APPRECIATE] your NOT-holding me, while I 'WALK'.  You JUST stand-CLOSE."
((... (AUDIBLE-sigh) He didN'T "GET" "APPRECIATE".  .... ACTUALLY, I said "LIKE".))


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive