Friday, May 20, 2016

"It's a 'GRIND'."

... "But, it is ALSO ... short [... RELATIVELY].  It's only [~7.87] YEARS of [MY] life.  [I] WANT-to BE 'at the TOP'.  So, if THAT's [MY] goal, [I] just HAVE-to KEEP-'pushing THROUGH it' & STAY-on THAT-'schedule'."
(--Minnesota Gopher WRESTLER Brad Doleful)

... "It's a TOUGH-'job'.  (AUDIBLE-sigh) But, SOMEBODY's GOTTA do it."
(... ALL-eyes focus-on... ME.)


-- 'Tis a jam-PACKED day of COMMITMENTS: 
LEG-GYM at 1 pm,
SPEECH-Therapy at 3 pm,
Haircut at 4 pm
(... In lieu of my "READING my SCHEDULE in the MORNING", I DECIDED-to "CALL my 'barber'", 'cuz there's NOT-enough TIME between my "ONE-HOUR 'Speech-lesson'" at-HOME & my "haircuttery" ~15 minutes AWAY.)
(... Thus, 'tis a "4:30 pm - Haircut".)


-- I DID my "morning-ROUTINE" of "ASSORTED abdominal-exercises 'til I EXCESSIVELY-tire".  
(... PRE-accident, I also-HAD an "EXERCISE-routine" 'por la MAN(tilde)ANA'.  ... 'Twas just more-HARDCORE.)
(... HOW COULD I be BOTH a "NIGHT-owl" AND a "MORNING-person"?!  ... Well, even-BEFORE my accident, I regarded SLEEP as MORE of a "LUXURY" & ONLY a "SEMI-NECESSITY" than an "ESSENTIAL-REQUIREMENT".)
(... Ergo, 'tis NOT--yet-ANOTHER--IRRITATING-"psychological side effect" of SAID "automotive-CALAMITY".)


-- RATHER-than DWELLING-on UN-fortunate occurrences, 
I--as an OPTIMIST--FOCUS-on "RIGHTing my WRONG".  THEN, I move-ON to "CORRECTING my NEXT-ERROR".


-- ENOUGH sports, television, exercise & BLOGGING, ... I've GOTTA-READ & -STUDY!
... My NEXT-quiz isN'T DUE 'til WEDNESDAY @ MIDNIGHT.  But, I'm GONNA-give my FIRST-attempt on SUNDAY ... with my housemate's "SETUP-help".


... WHEN I "BEGIN my-SCHEDULE", I'll do some "'ACCOUNTING'-reading".
(... 'TIL then, MORE of "what makes me HAPPY--i.e. watching 'NUMB3RS')


-- 'Finance & Accounting' NOTES:
... I ... personally ... developed an ACRONYM to help-REMEMBER which is WHICH: 
The "Balance Sheet" shows a company's ONGOING-"financial condition".  ... While the "Income Statement" gives the "financial situation" ... "AT a CERTAIN-TIME".
(... "Body-Odor"/"B.O." may be "ONGOING".  --> Body-Odor = Billing-Ongoing)
... 

... "RAISING Debt" = POSITIVE-sign ... because indicates MORE-RESOURCES --> PROFITABLE-PLAN

... INITIAL-funding for “CORPORATION” = “STOCK”

... Anything longER than 12 months = “NOTES Payable” … INCLUDES “Interest”
… shortER = “ACCOUNTS Payable”


-- Just an "F.Y.I.": For the NEXT ~7 WEEKS, I'm REALLY-gonna TRY-to study-MORE.  
((Mumble "UNDER my breath": "Yeah, right!  'TRY'!")

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive