Tuesday, May 24, 2016

UH-OH! HEADACHE! (I'll CONTINUE ... TOMORROW.)

... 
I felt rather-INVIGORATED this morning.  So, I DECIDED-to "WALK" the ... 34 ... STEPS to my MANUAL-wheelchair ... "parked" in MY-bathroom.  ... Then, I sat--UP/in my CHAIR in my room ... as I watched 'NUMB3RS'.

...  I did my "Morning-ROUTINE" (... of AB-exercises). 


... I've GOTTA-maintain my EXCESS-energy ... to "SURVIVE" my FOUR-hour class tonight.

(... It's RIDICULOUSLY-BORING, 'cuz there areN'T ENOUGH NUMBERS to KEEP me INTERESTED!  ... THAT & the FACT that I caN'T/doN'T "take/write LEGIBLE-NOTES" & my "SLEEP-inducing MEDICATION" & my IN-ability to STAND/"STRETCH my muscles".)
(... HOWEVER, THIS-class was SLIGHTLY-different ... in that I actually CARED-about the "SPOKEN-material.  ... I'm GUESSING it's because I'm ACTUALLY doing-WELL*--GRADE-wise--in SAID-class.  ... Ya see?!  I NEED/THRIVE-on UNDERSTANDING, COMPLIMENTS & PRAISE.)

... The COMBINATION-of MY-following the show, 'NUMB3RS' & the NUMEROLOGY of MY 'Finance & ACCOUNTING'-class made me INTERNALLY-inquire: 

"What caN'T 'MATH' do?!"


-- During my "UPPER body"-training session--SPECIFICALLY, during my "FINGER-stretching", I UNKNOWINGLY-inquired from my trainer, "Which finger is STRONGEST?"  ... He wasN'T-SURE.  ... HE said "pinky".  ... I said "ring-finger". 

... So, I gave-MYSELF "homework". 
(... It turns-OUT ... that it depends if you count the thumb or not. If you count the thumb--which I doN'T, then IT is strongest.  Otherwise, it is your pointing finger.**  There is a "DEBATE" over what the "strongest-bone in the ENTIRE human BODY": Some say "FEMUR"--the body's BIGGEST & LONGEST bone.  Some say "TEMPORAL-bone" of the SKULL.)


-- I PRACTICED my INTONATION & SPEECH:
"The SKeleton ran-out of SHampoo in the Shower."
(--Will Ferrell, 'Anchorman'-BLOOPERS)
(... PLUS, I enjoyed a LAUGH!)



P.S. I made CHANGES/UPDATES to "TUESDAY" at ~8:00 am EST on WEDNESDAY.




KEY
* = CURRENTLY, I have a 90% average on my TWO "Quizzes"--which represents 80% of my FINAL-grade--for ... 720 points.  I have done ALL-required for the "Discussion Board" ... for the FULL-20% 0f my FINAL-grade ... or 200 points.  ... THAT puts me at ... 920 points--the MINIMUM for an 'A'-grade.

** = I said the "RING finger" is the WEAKEST.  While HE claimed 'tis the "PINKY".  ... (AUDIBLE-sigh) Sooo, I explained A BIT about "LEVERAGE" & BIOPHYSICS.    ... Upon FURTHER-review, HOWEVER, I was thinking MORE-of the "RING finger"'s GRIP- PRESSURE- & ENDURANCE-superiority.  



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive