Saturday, May 7, 2016

"It's SCIENCE!"

... (--Ron Burgundy, 'Anchorman')

PHYSICS ... & (NECESSARY) TRIGONOMETRY
-- Before almost-EVERY "MOVE that I make", I HAFTA-determine the REQUIRED-"momentum" in-order to COMPLETE SAID "TRANSFER of 'POTENTIAL-to-KINETIC-energy'".
-- I've very-recently ... FINALLY ... become "LIGHT-enough on my FEET" to be ABLE-to SIDE-step/move-LATERALLY!
(... I lean on my LEFT-foot to move my RIGHT-foot ... & VICE-versa.


CHEMISTRY
-- My weekDAY-"feedings":
#1: Isosource, WATER-flush, Vitamin D, Os-Cal (Calcium/Vitamin D), Baclofen, Lactulose, Aspirin
#2: Isosource, WATER-flush
#3: Isosource, WATER-flush, Baclofen, Lactulose
#4: Isosource, WATER-flush
#5: Isosource, WATER-flush, Vitamin D, Os-Cal (Calcium/Vitamin D), Baclofen, Lactulose

... For weekEND-"feedings", OMIT #4.

"NUMEROLOGY"
-- "The best number is '73'.  Why?!  '73' is the 21st prime number.  Its mirror, '37', is the 12th and its mirror, '21', is the product of multiplying '7' and '3'.  In binary '73' is a palindrome, '1001001', ... which backwards is ... '1001001'."
(--DR.Sheldon Cooper. 'The Big Bang Theory')
... STRANGELY, KNOWING-this RELAXES me!
________________________________________________
-- After an EARLY-"TREK" 'a mi inodoro para orinar' (= 'to my toilet to urinate'), I caught the second-HALF of 'Lost in Translation'--which I have/had NEVER-seen.
(... WOW!  What a GREAT-movie about "MIS-understandings/MIS-interpretations"!)  
... PLUS, 'twas VERY-ENCOURAGING to know/WITNESS that the FUNNY-guy (ME) COULD-get the ATTRACTIVE-girl, ... IF he WANTED-to DO-so. 

... FURTHERMORE, the film FURTHER-confirmed my BELIEF that my EX-girlfriend REMINDS-me of the BEAUTY of Scarlett Johannson.   


... So, 'twas a VERY-PLEASANT way to BEGIN MY PRE-"Mother's Day"*!

-- "Karate-class" was INFORMATIVE ... for the KIDS.

... "Professor"--GRACIOUSLY--lectured-about "RECOGNITION & RESPECT" ... in lieu of TOMORROW.  ... He, THEN, noted how IMPORTANT 'tis to ''LISTEN-to 'Sensei' A.J.'s'' tips.  He used-to be one of my BEST-fighters!"
... I JOKED-with one-of my FAVORITE-students that "one Saturday SOON I'm gonna bring on my trainer to monitor my pushups I OWE YOU''.
(... She's a GREAT ... EIGHT-year old ... student, ... whoM I ENJOY teasing!)


-- It's ALL "in my HEAD"

... I've LONG-had a "LAUNDRY-LIST" of VARIOUS-/ RECURRING-injuries.  ... Yet, I CONTINUE-to "SEMI-'RECOVER'"/"press-ON".
(PAIN --> PHYSICAL vs. PSYCHOLOGICAL) 


-- I "STARTED" my "STUDIES" by WATCHING a Lecture-Outline for 'Chapter 1: Business-Decisions & Financial-Accounting'.







KEY
* = I'm JUST "prepping"!  ... DESPITE my-JOKING with my trainer at 'NeuroFit 360' yesterday, I have-NOT--YET--"given birth".  ... So, tomorrow, I'll merely be "paying-HOMAGE" to MY "giver of LIFE".  


... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive