Friday, May 13, 2016

... I want MORE!

... 
-- At ~6:10 am EST, I awoke to "WALK" 'a mi banyo'.
((... BEFORE "STANDING", I made-SURE to "incorporate"/"utilize" my (RELATIVELY-) NEW "'WALKING'-setup" of "using MOMENTUM & BIOPHYSICS to 'rock-UP" ... 'sans' gripping walker-HANDLES.))


-- I TOTALLY MIS-understood some quiz-INSTRUCTIONS by my class-"PROFESSOR".  ... So, I had my Caregiver CALL him to CLARIFY.
... HOPEFULLY, ALL's sorted-out.  ...


-- 'Tis VERY-DISCOURAGING that MANY medical-workers doN'T KNOW ... "their ASS(ES) from HOLE(S) in the ground"!
((E.g. my BOTCHED RIGHT-forearm surgery, my CONSTANT-checking of a/my "sphygmomanometer" ("blood pressure cuff"))
"I have seen-ENOUGH to KNOW that I have SEEN ... TOO ... MUCH!
(--Announcer, 'A League of Their Own')


-- I've GOTTA study ... & watch basketball!


... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive