Friday, January 2, 2015

… DAMN … ME for "jumping to conclusions"!



UN-beknownst to ME, my thermostat changes/varies ON ITS OWN--according to the OVERALL temperature of the room.
So, although I never OPENLY accused one of my "NIGHT-caregivers" of any WRONG-doing, I still THOUGHT he was "PLAYING with" my ROOM-temperature.
(… SHAME on ME!)

______________________________________________________________________________

"NEVER assume, because that makes an 'ASS' out of 'U' ('YOU') & 'ME'."

______________________________________________________________________________

Regarding my CONSTANT-warnings to
"NOT 'judge' a 'BOOK' by its 'COVER'":

I REALLY should "PRACTICE what I PREACH".

_____________________________________________________________________________

I really SHOULD go to sleep relatively EARLY tonight, as I 'm having NUMEROUS dinner-guests tomorrow night.
PLUS, I'm going to view KIDS' Karate-class EARLY in the morning (at ~9:00 am).

''C'est la vie.''
(--French for ''That's life.'')



...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive