Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"The past is the PAST, and the future's NOW."


(--Joe Dirte, 'Joe Dirt')

"(GOOD, PROMISING, MEDICAL) Things are gonna happen for me.  I'm Joe Dirt."
(… 'Tis YET ANOTHER alias/alter-ego of mine.)

I must NOT "live in the PAST"!
My "PRESENT-tense" "-"situation" is NOT IDEAL, nut it's TOLERABLE.
My FUTURE looks/appears MORE & more PROMISING, as I CONTINUE to EXCEL in/during my "RECOVERY"/"REHABILITATION!

______________________________________________________________________________

….
"I KNOW this, because it is my PURPOSE."
(--The Key-Maker, 'The Matrix Reloaded')

_______________________________________________________________________________



I/We canNOT ALTER/CHANGE the PAST.
I/We MUST FOCUS on creating our IDEAL FUTURE … which begins



(PAUSE for DRAMATIC-effect.)



NOW!

_______________________________________________________________________________

I'm LIVING the REAL-LIFE dramatic-interpretation of the 1994 Harrison Ford film,
'CLEAR & PRESENT DANGER'.

(… SHUCKS!)
(… No WONDER why I caN'T find ANYONE with whom to "chill"!)

_______________________________________________________________________________



Today at "NeuroFit 360", I used my knowledge/experience of 'futbol' ('soccer') to HELP ME "exercise"/stretch my weakER LEFT shoulder.  I maneuvered my (INCONSISTENT to OPEN) hands around a soccer ball, lifted the 'TOHP" (PHONETIC Turkish for 'ball') OVER my HEAD, threw it DOWN & AWAY against a "bounce-back"-screen & caught it.
(… I ONLY caught the ball after SIX of my 13 THROWS.  6/13 = ~46.15%)
(… WEAK!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive