Saturday, January 17, 2015

(SIGH) MISSED Opportunities



This afternoon I went to the movie-theater with a buddy from high school.
We saw the heralded film 'Foxcatcher'--starring Steve Carell & Channing Tatum.
(… GOOD time!)

____________________________________________________________________________


Alas, the "MOVING film" made me quite REGRETFUL over my "LOST chances" in CERTAIN circumstances.
(… I am NOT "BLAMING" my ACCIDENT & resulting-INJURIES for my PRESENT UN-happiness!  I'm merely stating that they "played a FACTOR in" said MISERY.)

_____________________________________________________________________________


-- My MMA-(Mixed Martial Arts-)training toward a 'Jiujitsu'-"BLACK belt" & UFC-(Ultimate Fighting Championship-)debut "took a 'six year'-BREAK/-HIATUS … that ("Fingers CROSSED.") MIGHT BE permanent.

-- My LONGTIME (now EX-)girlfriend "lost PATIENCE" with my INFINITE, INCESSANT "steps BACK" in my "PERSONALITY-makeover".

-- My VERY PROMISING/ENCOURAGING job/career--that had me RAPIDLY "climbing the CORPORATE-ladder"--and I "parted ways".


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive