Sunday, January 11, 2015

NO MATTER how RIDICULOUS it may SEEM,


you've GOTTA …
BELIEVE!


"I like to think that he gives people 'HOPE'."
(--'The Amazing Spiderman 2')


"HOPE", "FAITH". "TRUST", "INTUITION", "GUT-feeling"--
"To EACH his/her OWN".

(… Just have SUMTHIN'!)


I am--by NO MEANS--a RELIGIOUS/THEOLOGIC man, but I DO possess ALOTTA "DRIVE", DETERMINATION % "TRUST in MYSELF"!


I'm STILL … NOT doing my (usually DAILY) 40 DEEP (PRE-shower) squats, 'cuz my nurse … AND my "doctor" … recommended that I "just take it EASY" until my BACK-PAIN is GONE.


HOWEVER, I've "WALKED" to my toilet to "STAND" & URINATE … THREE different/separate TIMES!
((… I did NOT count my "STEPS", 'cuz I was too/so FOCUSED on my (PAIN-LESS/-FREE) BACK-posture.))


I KEEP seeing previews for the new (WRESTLING-)movie, 'Foxcatcher'!
(… I MUST wrestle AGAIN!)
(… I WILL.)


(… In a RELATED story, I HAFTA go see that film!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive