Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"You must RESPECT my AU-THOR-IH-TAY!"


(--Eric Cartman, 'South Park')


Even though I am "nowhere NEAR" as ATHLETIC as I once WAS, I feel that my "CREATIVITY", "DRIVE" & "DETERMINATION through SEEMINGLY IN-defatiguable 'ODDS'" have actually IMPROVED/INCREASED!


"Shut up, I KNOW what I'm DOING!"
(--Muhammad Ali)

(… I "YELLED" this comment to/at my LEGS as I STRUGGLED to readjust my positioning in my wheelchair during my "UPPER body"-workout.)


"Ain't NOBODY talk about JOE FRAZIUH."
(--The GREATEST)
(… They're talkin' about MY FANTASTIC ARMS-display/-performance today!)



I am most certainly NOT BLAMING my injurIES for my "LOST respect"!
But, my INabilities to TALK & WALK have made me a bit HESITANT/QUESTIONABLE to "'STAND' MY ground".
I've LONG "VOICED MY OPINION" & expected/RECEIVED the PROPER RESPECT for/of my perspectives!


My mother asked if she could invite my sister's friend to MY house for a dinner-party this weekend.
((… APPARENTLY, (SIGH) my mother FORGOT just HOW UPSET & OFFENDED I was/am when said (POTENTIAL?) guest REPEATEDLY INSULTED MY mom!
… Well, I did NOT!))


"On a LIGHTER note", my "WALK" to my toilet to "STAND" & urinate just now GREATLY "illustrates" my INSTRUCTIONS to my caregiver: He lets me do EVERYTHING ((initiating my "STAND" beside my walker, "WALKING" my 36 "STEPS" TO my "porcelain-throne", "STANDING" to expel URINE into said "john" & "WALKING" the 34 "STEPS" BACK 'a mi cama'), while following me CLOSE ENOUGH to step-in IF something BAD were to "come 'AFOOT'" (I stumbled & OVERLY leaned-BACK upon my return.).))



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive