Sunday, January 4, 2015

I LOVE/NEED visitors/guests!



I'm a VERY SOCIAL-person!
(… That's PARTIALLY why it's SO FRUSTRATING that I--CURRENTLY/TEMPORARILY--canNOT COGENTLY/UNDERSTANDABLY speak/"VOICE my opinion".)

Yes, I DO utilize my "letter-board", "hand-gestures"/"facial expressions" & emails.  But, MUCH too OFTEN these "secondary"/"INDIRECT" forms of "COMMUNICATION" are MIS-interpreted AND/OR MIS-understood.

HOWEVER, FACE-to-FACE" "conversations" allow QUICK & EASY "sorting-out" of any/ALL MIS-"communications".
(… WHEW!)

_______________________________________________________________________________


With-OUT other people (… NON-employees) to ENTERTAIN/"shoot the (proverbial) 'SHIT' with", I MIGHT "drift" into a "TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO-good, VERY BAD" "realm" of SELF-pity & SORROW.

______________________________________________________________________________


In order to NOT be TOTALLY/COMPLETELY biased in my SELF-analysis of my PROGRESS in/through my "RECOVERY", I NEED TO "show off" for/to OTHERS … PARTICULARLY those who have NOT witnessed my "WORK" in AWHILE … like some of my guests tonight.

______________________________________________________________________________


I had a GREAT time with THREE of MY friends: playing a board-game, watching television &just "shootin' the (PROVERBIAL) 'SHIT'"!

_______________________________________________________________________________


I FELL … ASLEEP EAR;Y/


...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive