Monday, January 26, 2015

SURROUND yourself with GOOD/GREAT people/TEAMmates!



'Tis VERY IMPORTANT to keep OVERALL-morale HIGH!
I mustN'T let OTHERS "bring-DOWN" my rather UN-stable "SENSITIVITY-level".

______________________________________________________________________________
...

I've "let-GO of"/"released"/FIRED three employees.
ONE of 'em CONSTANTLY, CONSISTENTLY UPSET/IRRITATED/ANNOYED me.
The next "IRRESPONSIBLE 'TOOL'" kept ALOTTA ALCOHOL HIDDEN at MY HOUSE!
(… TSSSK, TSSSK!)
Finally, the THIRD IN-subordinate "NOT-so-nice" worker just REFUSED to improve his ENGLISH-comprehension!
(… In fact, after I asked SAID "foreigner" to "IMPROVE his"/"ONLY SPEAK" ENGLISH to ME, SAID "THICK-skulled" employee's English actually got WORSE!)

______________________________________________________________________________


My MAIN-nurse is QUITE friendly, understanding, smart, EMPATHETIC & responsible.
(… IRONICALLY/MIRACULOUSLY, she was ALSO in a coma.)
She's an INSPIRATION to … ME!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Generally, I TEND to ONLY befriend/"associate WITH" GOOD people, … 'cuz I can better RELATE TO a person who "possesses" a CONSCIENCE/MORALITY-/"VALUE"-system!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive