Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"NEVER-say-DIE"-attitude!


NEVER "give-up" on something you REALLY WANT!
It's DIFFICULT to WAIT.  (SIGH) (Tell me about it!)
But, the (EMOTIONAL) "pain" is even WORSE to REGRET.

______________________________________________________________________________

"GOOD things come to those who WAIT."

(… Considering how LONG tasks NOW take me, it's really "UPLIFTING" to have the OPTIMISM & PATIENCE to believe that I WILL--EVENTUALLY--walk AND talk!)

______________________________________________________________________________

Today I had a VERY PRODUCTIVE/ENCOURAGING display of my physical-PROGRESS during my LEG-workout at "NeuroFit 360"!
On FOUR SEPARATE occasions, I STOOD UP--UN-assisted & let GO of a horizontal-"SAFETY" bar for three, four, six then EIGHT seconds.

So, WAY to FANTASTICALLY apply the staff's SPECTACULAR advice/tips, A.J.!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive