Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"Just 'JACK'!"

… --'Will & Grace'

As the topic indicates, I doN'T have MUCH about which to type.

__________________________________________________________________________

THANKFULLY, ("Knock on wood.") my back is feeling MUCH BETTER.
Granted, I AM taking some ANTI-pain MEDICATION.
(… So, I'm VENTURING to say that THAT's playing some kinda (MAJOR) role!)

__________________________________________________________________________

Despite my (TEMPORARY?) LACK OF back-pain, my MAIN-nurse recommended I NOT risk my health, & SKIP my gym-trip today.
(… I'll LIKELY return to my LEG-gym … NEXT Friday.)

__________________________________________________________________________

So, I tend to grow QUITE LONELY living in my BIG HOUSE--VIRTUALLY alone!
To "COMBAT" this "ALONE-time", a GOOD buddy from high school came over--uninvited but WELCOME!
We played ALOTTA "'beirut'" and shared stories & laughs.

___________________________________________________________________________

My "martial arts"-Professor emailed ME this afternoon.
YAY!
HE RECOMMENDED that I CO-teach class more FREQUENTLY!
I, EXCITEDLY, agreed to said SUGGESTION!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive