Thursday, January 15, 2015

QUESTION: Which is GREATER/STRONGER: PHYSICAL strength or PSYCHOLOGICAL "power"?


ANSWER:
It's very CIRCUMSTANTIAL.
_________________________________________________________________________________

(WARNING:)
Today I realized that I had NOT "excreted 'FECAL-material'"/DUNG in ~107 hours--WHICH, according to my EX-G.I.-"doctor" would deem me OVERDUE for ~2.43 (DREADFUL) ENEMAS!
(… "~2.43 ENEMAS"?!  EEEWWW, seems MESSY!)

So, I PSYCHOLOGICALLY/MENTALLY "TOLD myself" EARLY this morning--BEFORE my nurse "fed me" some "bowel-stimulators"/"milk of magnesia"--to "relieve myself of SOME 'FECAL-BLOCKAGE/WASTE'".
YAY, PSYCHE!

THEN, after I was "fed"--JUST my "FOOD" & "MEDS" ~74 minutes later, I "went #2 AGAIN.
(… THIS TIME I DID have VERY MINUTE/SMALL "MEDICINAL-'HELP'".)

____________________________________________________________________________

During ONE of my FOUR DIFFERENT/SEPARATE toilet-"TREKS"/"WALKS" today, I took 73 "STEPS" TO my "JOHN" with ONLY TWO "walker-kicks"--with my eyes UP.
For my "RETURN-TRIP", I took 67 "STEPS"--with ZERO "walker-kicks".
(… YAY!)
((… HOWEVER, my eyes were facing DOWN toward the GROUND for 14 of my 63 STEPS (= ~22.22%).))


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive