Sunday, January 4, 2015

PROS & CONS


of my "SUPER-SENSITIVE hearing"(--my mom):


PROS

-- I hear my employEEs talking about ME … from a DIFFERENT room.
-- I almost NEVER miss any INSTRUCTIONS/DIRECTIONS.
(… I'll ask for them to be REPEATED merely to CLARIFY.)
-- I DIS-like ANY of my television sets' volume being TOO LOUD.
(… I have six TVs.)
-- There's NO/ZERO/ZILCH/'NADA' "GOSSIP"!
((… 1. I am NOT an adolescent GIRL.
2. "NOT up in HERE!"(--'The Hangover'))
-- By ALWAYS hearing my "caregiver"'s TV--when it's ON, I KNOW when he left a television ON & left the room.  Thus, I can SEMI-regulate my ELECTRICITY-bill.


CONS

-- My--INCIDENTAL--"EAVESDROPPING"does NOT allow for much PRIVACY.
-- My EXTREME SELF-confidence--along with OTHERS' TENDENCY to be CARELESS/IR-responsible/STUPID--occasionally leads to MIS-understandings/MIS-communications/MIS-interpretations.
-- Y'all would THINK that a lowER volume would allow for fewER quotes memorized … BY ME.
(… Yet, "QUALITY-quote memorization" is just what I DO!  … It's how my "ANOMALOUS" brain "operates".)
-- I USUALLY like the TV ON--in the "background"--WHILE I research RANDOM "whatnot" on my laptop.


(… YET ANOTHER "POSITIVE-aspect" is that the "PRO"s outnumber the "CON"s.)

(… WAIT!  I've GOTTA check my CALCULATIONS.
HHHMMM,
5 > 4 )
(… Ergo, EUREKA!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive