Saturday, January 31, 2015

"We are ALL HERE TO DO what we're ALL HERE TO DO."


(--The Oracle, 'The Matrix')

"We can NEVER 'see' PAST the choices we doN'T UNDERSTAND."
(--The ORACLE)

… I--A.J.--KNOW & UNDERSTAND WHAT I MUST do.
(… WALK & TALK)
I've GOT the RESILIENT & DETERMINED "work-ethic".
'Tis now a matter of …
PATIENCE.

__________________________________________________________________________

My mom--to ME:
"You HAVE 'the sight' now.  You are looking at the world 'WITHOUT TIME'."
ME--to HER:
"My NAME … is 'NEO'."
(--'The Matrix Reloaded')

__________________________________________________________________________

"You've got to harness-in the GOOD energy, and block the BAD.
Harness--GOOD.
Block--BAD."
(--WEIRDO-golfer, 'Happy Gilmore')

(  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAs2PBL1RsA  )

(… "COPY & PASTE" the "YouTube"-link.)

___________________________________________________________________________


WHY am I in such a GOOD mood?!
Well, I showed.TAUGHT two of MY 'Jiujitsu'-('GROUND-fighting'-)techniques to the KIDS' martial arts class.
(… They were WELL-received by BOTH the STUDENTS & my "PROFESSOR"!)


Since I doN'T really have a (PAYING-("JOB", "sharing SOME of my "martial arts"-KNOWLEDGE is something I MUST DO … for the/MY "little" students AND for MY sanity!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive