Saturday, January 24, 2015

SOMETIMES … you've just gotta "SUCK … IT … UP".



This MORNING I attended a KIDS' Karate-class.
I WATCHED … as one of my 'Sempai' & a GREAT 'Karateka' ('Karate-student') (… a BROWN belt) practiced & showed--ONLY ME--MY five DESIGNED/DEVISED 'jiujitsu'-('GROUND-fighting'-) techniques.
(I'll TEACH 'em on Thursday.  I am debating on whether to IGNORE my HARSH hip-pain & DEMONSTRATE the defense-tactics MYSELF this Thursday OR to "REWARD my assistants" & let THEM display MY ideas.)

______________________________________________________________________________


I COULD/"MAYBE should" "go with my GUT" & lie on the mat MYSELF--just to "see how it FEELS".
(… THIS tactic would DIS-obey the thoughts/recommendations/ORDERS of my MAIN-nurse … & my LEFT-hip … AND my CONSCIENCE.)

_____________________________________________________________________________



I decided--MYSELF--to BEGIN my "HIP-rehab TESTING" by "WALKING" to my toilet to "STAND" & urinate into my "john".
Granted, I took ALOTTA … SMALL steps (58) to get there AND to return to bed (54), but it's "COMFORT/PROGRESS" over "IMBALANCE/'POSSIBLE (FURTHER) INJURY".
But, 'twas a pain-FREE/-LESS "TREK"!
Thus, … YAY!

_____________________________________________________________________________

TODAY/TONIGHT, I decided to join a good buddy in a trip to see a group of NEW people--whoM I did NOT know--for a (SOCIAL) bonfire.
(… I'm ALWAYS okay with "MEETING PEOPLE"/"SOCIAL GATHERINGS"/GET-TOGETHERS!  My--CURRENT, TEMPORARY--IN-ability to--CONSISTENTLY COGENTLY--speak makes such meetings AWKWARD withOUT a good friend with me … for PROPER introductions.
Thus, MY social-schedule KINDA/"VERY MUCH" DEPENDS upon the work-timelines of OTHERS.

______________________________________________________________________________


Regarding my JOURNEY to the "BONFIRE":
"They can't ALL be WINNERS."
So, I went to the bonfire-SHINDIG, but it wasN'T exactly … FUN.
I DID stay for ~two hours, but I became VERY COLD.
(… PLUS, I was VERY TIRED.)
So, I left.

______________________________________________________________________________

OBVIOUSLY, the TIMING of WHEN to DISPLAY one's EFFORT/BRAVERY/"BALLZ" is (VERY) CIRCUMSTANTIAL.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive