Friday, March 13, 2015

… ANOTHER film that would be APPROPRIATE 'para mi':


'The Man with Two Brains'.
1) The movie stars COMEDIAN Steve Martin.  (… I--TOO--am FUNNY … to a MUCH-lessER extent.)
2) Based on the DIFFERENCE between what I SAY & what I CAN DO makes it SEEM as if I'm ACTING-OUT the title.
_____________________________________________________________________________

HHHMMM, why would/COULD I--POSSIBLY--be in such a GOOD mood, AFTER I awoke at ~4:42 am to "TINKLE"/URINATE, … then I couldN'T "fall BACK asleep"?!
(… AGAIN: IS it a "PSYCHOLOGICAL-issue"?)
(… I'll HAFTA ask my neural-psychologist.)
… 'Cuz my INGENIOUS WRESTLING-/'Jiujitsu'-technique yesterday was so GREATLY/WIDELY ACCEPTED & COMMENDED!
(… My "Martial Arts"-Professor EVEN said it was "one of the BEST applications (he'd) EVER seen"!)
(… Considering his HIGH rank … & many, MANY YEARS of "martial arts"-EXPERIENCE, that's QUITE the COMPLIMENT!)
((… So, 'KUDOS' to my 'Sempai' (pronounced in Japanese as 'sehm-PIY') (… 'ASSISTANT-"martial arts"-instructor') & HIS helper (a VERY respected & skilled BROWN belt) for DEMONSTRATING said technique & making it look VERY FLUID, COORDINATED & "PRETTY"!))
_____________________________________________________________________________

So, WHY & HOW do I (METAPHORICALLY/FIGURATIVELY) have "TWO brains"?
(… GOOD question!)

ANSWER: Well, occasionally (though, THANKFULLY, NOT as OFTEN as in the PAST), I will UNDERSTAND & "ATTEMPT to DO" the TASK "at hand".  But, SADLY/UNFORTUNATELY, the "messages" FROM my BRAIN … TO my MUSCLES & NERVES will "get LOST" or "HORRIBLY-'jumbled'".
(… NONETHELESS, my "PEAKING" PRIDE & DETERMINATION/RESILIENCE do NOT understand the concept of "FAILURE"!
(… "Failure"--is THAT … FOREIGN?  I doN'T get it.  ?!)

(… Actually, YES!  'Tis from the Anglo-French word 'failer'.  How APPROPRIATE is that "language of origin"?!)
___________________________________________________________________________

PRE-accident I would/COULD separate/designate my (MANY) different outlooks/perspectives/"WAYS of THINKING" according to the given situation/scenario.
NOW, it's kinda ALL "gelled"/meshed/melded into ONE.

Since I--UNFORTUNATELY--LACK much EMPATHY, I kinda HAVE TO "operate" with CONSTANT-LOGIC & -DEDUCTION.
In other words, I ALWAYS use "MATHEMATICS":
I--QUICKLY/MENTALLY--"weigh the PROs v. the CONs", & "gather STATISTICS" to influence/MAKE my ULTIMATE-decision.
____________________________________________________________________________

Upon awaking this morning, I realized I felt a TAD "under the weather".  So, I told my nurse:

"Guess WHAT!  I've got a FEEVUH, … and the only PRAH-SCRIPTION … is
more COWBELL!"
(--Christopher Walken, 'SNL')
___________________________________________________________________________

So, I was having a FRUSTRATING few minutes LATE this morning, when I started watching the 1998 INTELLECTUAL-thriller movie 'Pi'.
(… The film kinda "put things in PERSPECTIVE":
I thought I was a MATH-prodigy.  But, this guy's OBSESSED!  … To the point that he brings HARM & other PROBLEMS upon … HIMSELF!)
___________________________________________________________________________
...
Continuing with my "releasing my ANGER/FRUSTRATION", TODAY I concluded my GREAT LEG-workout @ "NeuroFit 360" in a "LESS-than IDEAL" manner.
(  : (  )
After some GREAT "WALKING"--w/ the OWNER's ARM as my "SUPPORT", I grew VERY TIRED & "threw a MINOR 'hissy-fit'" as I--FINALLY--sat in my wheelchair.
(… ALSO, the nerves/muscles in my LEFT leg were simply/dangerously "IGNORING" the "MOVEMENT-messages" from my BRAIN.)
(… AUDIBLE sigh)
__________________________________________________________________________

So, YESTERDAY my "martial arts"-Professor PRAISED my "BRILLIANT" wrestling/'jiujitsu'-technique.
THIS "ACCLAIM" exemplifies my KEEN "EYE for 'martial arts'/self-defense"!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive