Saturday, March 28, 2015

(SHUCKS!) I am ALMOST an "Avenger"!


An IGNORANT/UN-knowing onlooker SEES me in my WHEELCHAIR & HEARS of my "T.B.I.":
"Is he … RETARDED?!"

MY response: "Uh, GENIUS, (MILLIONAIRE), PLAYBOY-PHILANTHROPIST"
(--Iron Man AS Tony Stark, defending himself in 'Avengers')

(… ACTUALLY, I am JUST a "MILLION-aire", while Mr. Stark's a "BILLION-aire".)
_____________________________________________________________________________

I hafta FINISH designing this GREAT 'jiujitsu' countering-technique I'd PLANNED/VISUALIZED for class tomorrow morning.
_____________________________________________________________________________

I JUST watched MY high school valedictory, & I was reminded of just how CORRECT MUCH of the audience WAS: WOW!  That was VERY "TOUCHING!"

My UN-cool, MEAN-spirited, ILL-WILLED principal--AT THE TIME--REJECTED my speech-DRAFT 1,2, 3, … TWELVE TIMES.

Thus, the POPULARITY of MY "in-YO'-FACE"-speech was MY "Avenging" FOUR years of my principal's DISDAIN of/for MY--supposedly "IMPOSSIBLE"(--her)--COMBINATION of POPULAR HILARITY & INCREDIBLE INTELLIGENCE!
___________________________________________________________________________

During my drive home from Karate-class last night,  I "stumbled-upon" an IN-crease in my LEFT-fingers RAISING-ability.  (YAY!)
PREVIOUSLY, I could--MAYBE--lift my LEFT-fingers ~30% of the way UP to an 180-degree EXTENDED-"stance"/"position".
NOW, 'tis CLOSER to an ~50-degree "position".
(… YAY for PROGRESS!)

(… I thought of Tony Stark--Iron Man---in 'Avengers', as I mumbled HIS quote:
"I'm SEEING--still workin' on BELIEVING.")
__________________________________________________________________________

--TRY to--LEAD by EXAMPLE.
"Do as I SAY … not as I DO."

(… In OTHER words, OCCASIONALLY, I can "TALK the TALK".  But, ALL TOO FREQUENTLY, I STRUGGLE to "WALK the WALK".
__________________________________________________________________________
...
((Regarding my HORRIBLE, STEALING, Intelligence-LACKING Mental-Recovery facility (Florida Institute of Neurologic Rehabilitation--"F.I.N.R."):))
(… Associates/Directors there flat-out TOLD my mom--about ME:
He's just 'BEYOND' anything we can do.  He's TOO ADVANCED.)
Iron Man: "An INTELLIGENCE-agency that FEARS 'intelligence'?!
Historically, NOT awesome."
__________________________________________________________________________

MORAL
I am--NATURALLY, HABITUALLY---a LEADER.

"'FOLLOWING''s not really my STYLE."
((--Tony Stark (Iron Man), 'Avengers'))



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive