Monday, March 23, 2015

"PHENOMENAL Cosmic-POWUH!"


"ITTY-BITTY living-space."
(--Genie, 'Aladdin')

(… HHHMMM, maybe HE can get me some NEW LEGS … & NASAL-senses … & TASTEBUDS.)
((… I'll--GLADLY--"substitute" "NEW LEGS" in for my (LACK OF) (… THANKFULLY!)  "ITTY-BITTY living-space"!))
__________________________________________________________________________

"The people WITH power doN'T NEED to USE it."
(--ESPN-analyst quoting SOME coach)

'Por ejemplo', this past Friday, I remarked that I was "REALLY TIRED".
Consequently, my actions SEEMED/APPEARED a tad SLUGGISH.
Ergo, one of MY employ-EEs suggested/recommended that I--FINALLY--"take a 'day-OFF'".  So, THAT's TODAY!

((… This "BYE" begs the question:
"Is it true that 'if you doN'T USE it, you LOSE it'?"
(--Andy, '40 Year Old Virgin'))
___________________________________________________________________________

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/13-things-mentally-strong-people-dont.html
(… "Copy & Paste" link.)

( #1: I ABHOR "pity"!  Thus, WHY would I "LOWER myself" to SELF-pity?!
#2: I SHAN'T just "GIVE-UP" … my business(ES)!
#3: FIRST, I--QUICKLY & MENTALLY--calculate the PROBABILITY & STATISTICS.  Then, I WELCOME a POSITIVE-"CHANGE"!
#4: Given my--UN-fortunately--now LIMITED supply of ENERGY, I CHOOSE/DECIDE to NOT "WASTE" ANY of it on "the things I can-NOT change".
#5: I CARE about the opinion of ONLY ONE "judge"--MYSELF.
#6: I doN'T/caN'T MY IM-probable/FEW statistical-ERRORS.
#7: Seeing as my memory's "a BIT"/QUITE "SPOTTY", it's TOUGH to "DWELL" on anything NOT-significant.
#8: WHEN I err, I LEARN from my MISTAKE & better-ADAPT.
#9: As an OPTIMIST, I "APPLAUD any/ALL effort" to SUCCEED!
#10: CURRENTLY/TEMPORARILY, I fail OFTEN.  But, PERSISTENCE is the "KEY-to-my-RECOVERY"!
#11: Over the last 6.67+ YEARS, I've learned to "TREASURE" my "ALONE-time".
#12: MY recovery/rehabilitation STARTS … & ENDS with … ME … and NO ONE ELSE.
#13: "GOOD work takes … TIME.")
___________________________________________________________________________

Given my CURRENT/TEMPORARY "situation"/"condition", I can/do-NOT DRINK … ANY liquids.
YET, I am NEVER thirsty.
(… Why NOT?!)
(… Is it a PSYCHOLOGICAL-issue?!
NEUROLOGICAL?!
'Tis certainly NOT a PHYSICAL-/ANATOMICAL-issue, as I've LONG … PROUDLY, matter-of-FACTLY … stated:
"If I am BREATHING, I am SWEATING.")
___________________________________________________________________________

HHHMMM.
So, WHERE's the fluid-REPLACEMENT?!
I'm NOT DE-hydrated.
(… PAUSE … for effect.)
OOOHHH, my "MEALS" & MEDS 6 times per day are ALL LIQUID … via my "peg-tube".
(… Actually, CURRENTLY, my MAIN-nurse has IN-creased my # of "feedings" in an effort to IN-crease my weight.)
((… IDEALLY, she … & I would LIKE me to "STABILIZE" my "poundage" in the LOW 140s.  But, as of March 11th, I was DOWN to 137 pounds (~62.16 kilograms).))
((… My NEXT/LAST weight--on March 18th--was 140.5 pounds (~63.87 kilograms).  So, APPARENTLY, it's WORKING.))
(… Granted, it's a VERY SMALL "sample-size".)
(… I HAD TO include A BIT of MATH-jargon/-lingo/-lexicon in there.)

((… Let's NOT forget that I "ACED" "Advanced Placement"/College-level "Statistics"--as my "ELECTIVE"--in 12th grade!
… SIMULTANEOUSLY, I "ACED" the SECOND-level of Calculus ("Calculus BC").))
___________________________________________________________________________
...
In lieu of my LACK OF a NEED/DESIRE for ANY fluids, I like to think of … FOOTBALL.

"WATER is for COWARDS!  WATER is for the WEAK!  …"
(--Coach Herman Boone, 'Remember the Titans')
___________________________________________________________________________

(My INTERNAL monologue--to MYSELF:)
"Sometimes you have to 'STAND-UP', when 'STANDING' isN'T easy.
… YOU taught me that."
(--Chun-Li to her father, 'Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li')

(… SHE says it METAPHORICALLY.  But, I mean it BOTH in the METAPHORICAL-/FIGURATIVE-sense AND … LITERALLY.)
____________________________________________________________________________

When I "WALK", I--JOYFULLY & PROUDLY … albeit CONFUSEDLY--recall the words of Chet "Rocket" Steadman:
"You've (I've) gotta 'pitch' ("WALK") from your (MY) 'HAVE-TO'!"
(--'Rookie of the Year')
___________________________________________________________________________

Speaking of MY "HAVE-TO", I did some GREAT, CONTROLLED, FOCUSED, "back-STRAIGHT", "eyes-UP" "WALKING" TO & FROM 'mi "JUAN"'/'my "JOHN"' … FOUR DIFFERENT times … this MORNING!
__________________________________________________________________________

Tonight, I went BOWLING … with my CURRENT housemate, my mom, my sister, HER boyfriend & HER friend from college.
I "rode-in" my MANUAL-wheelchair, 'cuz I THOUGHT I'd "ROLL"(--'The Big Lebowski').
Bit, I--DISAPPOINTINGLY--didN'T realize that my mother kinda LACKS the LOGIC … & "BALLZ" to inquire about "TOOLS" for the "HANDICAPPED" (ME).


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive