Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Uuummm, TRY again. (… I DOUBLE-DARE you!)


I recently read a Yahoo-article about the (STUPID) government's ATTEMPTED tactic of DAMAGE-control of "Delete, ERASE".
Gov't-officials ATTEMPTED said PATHETIC , EMBARRASSING "COVER-UP tactic" on MY LIFE!
________________________________________________________________________________
… HOWEVER, I "countered" by SYMBOLICALLY humming the POPULAR song of the African-American Civil Rights Movement -- "'WE' Shall OVERCOME".
((… "WE" = ME, MYSELF & I = "The ROYAL 'we' … the EDITORIAL"(--The DUDE, 'The Big Lebowski'))
_______________________________________________________________________________
… As of RIGHT NOW, I've "SEMI-defeated" the SEMI-stupid, "power"-ABUSIVE, totalitarian INCOMPETENCE of the American government.
(… EVENTUALLY, I WILL mail a letter to the NATIONAL/FEDERAL government--via the Florida-offices--that ESSENTIALLY & SARCASTICALLY asks:
"How does it FEEL knowing y'ALL 'LOST' to a 'DEAD' guy?! (JAM foot up your COLLECTIVE-ass … & ROTATE.)"

(… OVERALL evaluation:
Naw, I'm not BITTER … regarding its/ their IGNORANCE , STUPIDITY, DIS-respect & LACK OF a "FOLLOWUP-procedure" for such instances/occurrences/happenings & a general DIS-regard for the --SUPPOSEDLY--"IN-alieanable RIGHTS" of the DISABLED/HANDICAPPED--yet VOTING--AMERICAN CITIZENS.
… JEEZ!  The "feds" have gotten me SO "out-of-MY-element" that I--a LONGTIME, EXEMPLARY member of the "GRAMMAR-Police"--am using "RUN-ON sentences".)
_______________________________________________________________________________

Am I "ABOVE the LAW(S)"?
Heavens NO!
(… But, 'tis FUN to just see/EXPERIENCE the LITTLE-/LEGAL-stuff I can "get-AWAY WITH" SIMPLY by UNDERSTANDING & APPLYING analytic-principles!)
… "It's SCIENCE!:
--Ron Burgundy, 'Anchorman'
_______________________________________________________________________________
… "When you understand the 'Laws of PHYSICS',
… ANYTHING is POSSIBLE."
(--DR. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')

(… I utilize "PHYSICS" in/for just about ALL that I do: "STANDING", "WALKING", "LEGS-training", "ARMS-training", Brushing my teeth, Flossing, Combing my hair, Applying deodorant, Changing-clothes, "STANDING & LEANING" to urinate, Practicing SQUATS, etc.)
_______________________________________________________________________________
… "REMEMBER: With great POWER comes great RESPONSIBILITY."
(--Sheldon, 'TBBT')
(… As the "HEAD-Honcho"/"MAIN-Man"/BOSS of a MAJOR-company, I am "RESPONSIBLE" for the "Occupational-/Monetary-LIVELIHOOD" of … SEVEN employEES.)




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive