Wednesday, March 4, 2015

John Mayer SOMEWHAT "gets me".


Mayer even wrote a SONG … about my CURRENT/TEMPORARY "situation".
SAID "song" is entitled "Your Body is a Wonderland".
(… LADIES, yes, 'tis an "AMUSEMENT-Park"!)
(… "DOCTORS", y'ALL should EMPHASIZE "Wonder", … 'cuz y'ALL "SORRY/PATHETIC EXCUSES for medical-EXPERTS" dramatically DISAPPOINT & AMAZE me with your general "COLOSSAL-INEPTITUDE"!)

______________________________________________________________________________



ANYONE who has MET me KNOWS that I "can-NOT STAND" it (NO pun INTENDED.) when someone--IGNORANTLY--tells ME, "I know how you feel."

(… Let's "be REAL" for a minute:
HOW could ANYONE POSSIBLY "know how I FEEL"/"EMPATHIZE with ME", when I AM a UNIQUE "ANOMALY"?!)

(… PAUSE … for effect)

(… He/She caN'T.  So, PLEASE "SPARE ME" the "B.S."!)

_____________________________________________________________________________



PLEASE EXCUSE my "SHORT fuse" regarding (MEDICAL) "doctors"!
Thanks to THEM, I've had a "TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO-good, VERY BAD day" SEVERAL times!
Yet, I should/must NOT let their STUPIDITY … CONTINUE to BOTHER me … EVEN on my blog!

((… I've "got to HARNESS-IN the GOOD energy, & BLOCK the BAD".  (--'Happy Gilmore'))

((… "PROPS"/"KUDOS" to my neural-psychotherapist for "pointing out"/indicating/noting to me that I TEND TO--too OFTEN--"DWELL on the (MISFORTUNES/SCREW-UPS of the) PAST".)
(… THANKS, Doc!)

______________________________________________________________________________

So--Thus--Hence--Ergo, let's focus/concentrate on the ("FEW & FAR-between") POSITIVE-aspects of my CURRENT "situation".
'Por ejemplo', TODAY at "NeuroFit 360", I got to "work" with the OWNER … of said establishment.
(… YAY, he's REALLY HELP-ful!)

I REALLY "stressed"/"highlighted" my ABDOMEN during the workout.
Beginning with some "TRUNK-control", I practiced GRABBING an ~EIGHT-pound "medicine-ball" (with BOTH hands), ROTATING my "TRUNK" toward my opposite side then TOSSING said "medicine-ball" ACROSS my body to the OTHER-side.
Next, my trainer rubbed "CLEANING-ALCOHOL" along my LEFT SHOULDER & NECK to DECREASE the hair-pulling, when he covered SAID areas in a TAPED electronic "shocking-device".
Then, he set up a LARGE, CUSHIONED "post"  for me to LEAN ON--behind me.  He instructed me to "do TEN crunches--with (my) neck-posture STRAIGHT, WHILE (my) feet REMAIN on the ground".
When I SUCCESSFULLY & pain-LESS-ly completed the ten DEEP "crunches", I asked to REMOVE the cushion, AND "sit-up" MORE!
So, I did 50 MORE … FULL sit-ups!
Finally, I "WALKED" on the "I-Care" … for five minutes on "MANUAL"-setting.  IMMEDIATELY after THAT, I "WALKED"/STEPPED on the "I-Care" for ten MORE minutes on "Speed-level"s ranging from "13" to "24".

___________________________________________________________________________



In REVERSE-order, my MATH-"tutEE" BEGAN my morning with some PLEASANT/WELCOME COMPLIMENTS of my TEACHING & "EXPLAINING".
(… So, she UNDERSTANDS/'COMPRENDE mi' "DRAMATIC-interpretation" of the SPECTACULAR film--'A Beautiful Mind' … 'por MATEMATICA'.)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive