Wednesday, March 18, 2015

DoN'T just "FOLLOW 'the path'." Make "YOUR OWN".


(ALARM-sounds)
("GRAMMAR-police"--ME:
"THAT was ANOTHER 'elliptical-clause'.")
______________________________________________________________________________

(song:)
"You've GOT TO go your OWN WAY!"

(… DAMNIT!  I SHOULD've MOCK-sung THAT during my VALEDICTORY!)
_____________________________________________________________________________

"HINDSIGHT's 20 20", right?

So, I REALLY/TRULY/WHOLEHEARTEDLY "KICK myself" for TRUSTING that STUPID, NEGLECTFUL auto-bodyshop for its LACKLUSTER, SUB-par (NOT-)"repair" of my car-tire.
_____________________________________________________________________________
...
ALAS!
"We regret MORE the things we doN'T do than the stuff we DO."

DAMN … ME … for NOT double-checking the (SUPPOSED) "auto-fixing"!
_____________________________________________________________________________

NOW, I KNOW to ALWAYS "QUESTION … & RE-calculate" MY & OTHERS' answers/reactions,
BEFORE I act -upon said responses.
Y'all MAY interpret MY "judgments" as evidence of an UN-fair LACK OF trust.
 I DIS-agree.
I INTEND 'em as MERELY "offers of HELP"/EXAMPLES/RECOMMENDATIONS to RE-"calculate" your "WORK".

But, you're ENTITLED to INTERPRET MY actions as y'ALL "see FIT".
I'm JUST sayin':
Should YOUR understanding be ANYTHING … involving my NEGATIVE-intentions, then I'll POLITELY DIS-agree, "LAUGH it OFF", CONTINUE my NON-harmful RECOVERY & THINK: "To HELL with YOU!"
_____________________________________________________________________________

Speaking of "RE-calculating", my MATH-tutEE did a GREAT job … for the MOST part … of RECOGNIZING & CORRECTING her errors, BEFORE she submitted her
"FINAL ANSWUH!"(--'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?')
(… Out of TEN problems/questions, she made FIVE MATHEMATICAL-mistakes & CORRECTLY RECOGNIZED/REALIZED FOUR of 'em.)
(… 4/5 = 80%)
_____________________________________________________________________________

Since I'm an "ANOMALY" … and damn-PROUD of it, I--LITERALLY-- "WALK" a NEW & DIFFERENT "path" … EVERY morning!
(… Even though SAID "trekS" cover the SAME OVERALL distance, NONE of my "WALKS" are EVER … "identical".)
____________________________________________________________________________

I've "observed"/"noted" that I BETTER exemplify my "GROWING"/IMPROVING PHYSICAL-health with LESS "scheduled" LEG-GYM workout-time PER session.
(… I "perform" BETTER, during my "HOUR-long sessions" as OPPOSED to my "hour & a HALF"-exercises.)
(… Ergo, I've "TRIMMED my LEG-workout TIME" from "FOUR hours"-per WEEK to "THREE hours"-per WEEK.)
___________________________________________________________________________

"GRIND now ...
to SHINE later."
(--NCAA wrestling-announcer)
I've been "FIGHTING"/"BATTLING" & "POUNDING-through" for
OVER ~6.67 YEARS.

Too FREQUENTLY, I "get DOWN" & SELF-loathe my LONELY "situation",
but

"WHIP-OUT my GARGANTUAN pride!
(… That's ALOTTA "SUCKIN' … it … UP"!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive