Monday, March 30, 2015

DAMNIT! (?!) HOW do I "PLAY" this "GAME"?!

… I shaN'T "PLAY DUMB"!

IF--& When--there's something I do NOT know, I'll quickly, truthfully, UN-ashamedly ADMIT it.
But, if you IGNORANTLY, FOOLISHLY, MISTAKENLY just ASS-ume I do NOT KNOW, then you're JUST "settin' YOURSELF-up for FAILURE"!
_______________________________________________________________________________
… Since my SPEAKING is STILL--TEMPORARILY--NOT quite COGENT/UNDERSTANDABLE, I LISTEN
more INTENTLY & BETTER.
But, PLEASE do NOT … THINK you KNOW what I'm GONNA say!
(… In ALL LIKELIHOOD, … you're VERY WRONG!)
_____________________________________________________________________________

MY mind is just THAT/VERY RANDOM, COMPLICATED, OBSERVANT & BRILLIANT.
(… 'Tis NOT "bragging/boasting, when … it's TRUE!)
  _____________________________________________________________________________

My mom refers to my--very ACUTE & SENSITIVE--ears as possessing
"SUPERSONIC hearing!
_______________________________________________________________________________
… My mom JUST threw-away her TISSUE after blowing her nose.

(… Yeah, she lives ~15 minutes--DRIVING--away from ME.  But, that's just a "TESTAMENT of SUPPORT" to/for how RIDICULOUSLY-GOOD my EARS are!)
_______________________________________________________________________________

"I, MYSELF, SHOULD be DEAD already.
But, I am STILL here."
(--Albert Einstein)

(ATTENTION, DUMB-assed U,S, government:
… I PERSEVERE/"SUCK … it … UP".)
_______________________________________________________________________________

I ALWAYS ENCOURAGE my 'Karateka' to … ASK QUESTIONS!
(… NO, being INQUISITIVE does/will NOT make you APPEAR/SEEM STUPID or UN-knowledgable.  On the CONTRARY, you're INQUISITIVE & knowledge-SEEKING.)
______________________________________________________________________________

NON-metaphorically-speaking, I ALWAYS enjoy ANY kind of GAME!
(… For example, I used to NOT LIKE hockey--'cuz I can-NOT skate/ice-akate.  But, due to my IN-ability to RUN/JUMP/WRESTLE & my sports-OBSESSION, I've become DESPERATE to "follow" ANYTHING!
______________________________________________________________________________

My CURRENT "Housemate" & I have been "PLAYING" this ONGOING "GAME" of MY "SMELL test-TRIALs" for the last couple weeks:
My friend cooks his DINNER.
I CLOSE my eyes.
He holds his plate of UN-identified food under my nose.
He WAFTS the scentS up to SAID "nose".
THEN, I--VERBALLY--WITH eyes STILL SHUT--name the "SOURCE of the aromaS".
Thus far, I am 3.5 CORRECT guesses out of 7 TOTAL-trials.
(… I had 2 COMPLETELY-RIGHT guesses, 3 HALF-RIGHT answers & 2 IN-correct responses.
3.5 / 7 = 50%)



P.S. 'BEEL-me-YOHR-oom.' = PHONETIC Turkish for 'I do NOT know.'



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive