Monday, March 2, 2015

"To CONQUER fear, you must BECOME fear."


(--Ra's  al Ghul Leader of "League of Shadows", 'Batman Begins')

(… I FEAR the EXTENT of my Brain-Injury:
-- HOW "poor"/"SPOTTY" IS my memory?!
-- WHEN will ALL of my NERVES & MUSCLES RE-generate?!
-- WHY are SO MANY people IGNORANT and/or INCONSIDERATE?!
-- WHOM can I TRUST to join my "SUPPORT- … TEAM"?!
-- WHAT … ELSE could I do to SPEED-UP my RECOVERY-process?!
-- WHERE are people MORE sensitive/"understanding" & LESS ignorant/"mentally IN-competent" of the SEMI-"disabled"?!)

(… So, is "Ra's al Ghul" telling me to "TRANSFORM" into an IN-sensitive, STUPID JERK?!
… )

______________________________________________________________________________

Other than the UNKNOWN "LEVEL"/"DEGREE" of MY ENIGMATIC, MYSTERIOUS "T.B.I.", I do NOT have MANY "FEARS".

______________________________________________________________________________


"'CUTTING' releases ENDORPHINS.
ENDORPHINS release PAIN."
(--DR. Gregory House, 'House')

((… NoteS to SELF:
1) AT LEAST MY injurIES ONLY cause EMOTIONAL-"pain".
2) I am GRATEFUL that I have--VIRTUALLY--NO respect for (MEDICAL) "doctors"' "OPINIONS".
(… WHEW!)
3) Be/Make SURE to CONSTANTLY THANK people for ALL the HELP & KINDNESS I--USUALLY--receive.
4) NEVER feel TOO "LOW"/"DOWN on YOURSELF", 'cuz life could be A LOT worse!
(… At least I'm ALIVE … & IMPROVING!))

______________________________________________________________________________

("Drugs are bad, MMMKAY?"
(--Mr. Garrison, 'South Park')

(Josh Hamilton--All-Star outfielder for the Los Angeles Angels--RECENTLY "fell into" a DRUG-RELAPSE.)
(Minnesota Twins' OF Torii Hunter SORROWFULLY commented:)
"Money does not change you. You are who you are. If you are an a-hole before you have money, you're going to be a bigger a-hole when you get the money."

(… I FEAR what & how DRUGS can HARM you.)

(… I do NOT RECALL such incident.  But, I was TOLD that I--UN-knowingly--ATE a "POT-brownie".
SHAME on ME!)

_____________________________________________________________________________

"It's a TERRIBLE thing to live in FEAR.  …"
(--Red, 'The Shawshank Redemption')
… THROUGHOUT my ~FIVE-YEAR (UNFORTUNATE, IDIOTIC, "mind-NUMBING", "WASTE-of-MONEY") stay at "FINR" ("Florida Institute of Neurologic Rehabilitation"), I "FEARED" for my WELL-being--PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY, … and--eventually, MONETARILY.
(… Yes, unbeknownst to those SUCK-ASSES, when I learned that "HELLHOLE" was--essentially--STEALING … ALOTTA … MY money, I TOLD my mom & "got the HELL outtta Dodge"--NEVER to return.)

______________________________________________________________________________


On a wall in my GREAT LEG-gym--"NeuroFit 360", 'tis painted:
"FAITH --> PERSEVERANCE --> RESULTS"

"FAITH" doesN'T make things EASY (… by ANY/ALL means).
It just makes 'em POSSIBLE & DOABLE.

_____________________________________________________________________________


I have a COLOSSAL FEAR of PUBLIC-speaking.
"When I YAWN in public, everyone can SEE … my ODDLY-shaped uvula."
(--Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')


"Don't you think if I were WRONG, I'd KNOW it?!"
(--DR. Sheldon Cooper, 'The BBT)

_____________________________________________________________________________

This morning my MATH-"tutEE" GOOD-NATUREDLY/JOKINGLY commented to ME:
"You ARE kinda COCKY, though.  (Giggle)"

MY response: "It's NOT cockiness!  I am just VERY CONFIDENT in my MATH!"
HER: "Yep, you ARE AMAZING!"
(… She's REALLY "picking-up" my testing-TIPS/-RECOMMENDATIONS very WELL!)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Speaking of MATHEMATICAL-BRILLIANCE, I've GOTTA watch "Sylvester" on 'Scorpion'!
(… 9:00 - 10:00 pm, MONDAYS, CBS)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive