Thursday, March 5, 2015

ME--INTERRUPTING my STUPID, PESSIMISTIC EX-doctor, SOON after my accident/injurIES:


"Anyway, I DESPISE people who ACT like they know what they're talkin' about.  But, in ACTUALITY, they "doN'T know their ASSES from HOLES in the GROUND".
(… Read: "(MEDICAL) 'doctors'".)

ME (continuing my INTERRUPTION of SAID "doctor"): "I hold you in regard somewhere between a COCKROACH & that white stuff that accumulates in the corners of your mouth, when you're REALLY thirsty."
(--Cyrus "the Virus", 'Con Air')

______________________________________________________________________________



PARDON--AGAIN--my STRONG/HARSH CRITICISM of (SOME) "doctors"!
(… I type … MANY … "draft-INTRODUCTIONS" AHEAD of time.  So, I kinda just "FILL-IN"/"ADD" my ADDITIONAL thoughts & feelings DURING the day in question.)

My neural-psychotherapist INFORMED/ADVISED me that I mention my LONG & terribly EVENTFUL, CACOPHONOUS-history with (MEDICAL) "doctors" WAY TOO MUCH.  The DEPRESSING tone really CONTRADICTS the general-/overall-HAPPY mood I try to create.
(… I APOLOGIZE, readers!)

_____________________________________________________________________________

ANYWAY,
I CONTINUE my AMAZING, EXHAUSTING, INSPIRING(?) "quest" EVERY hour of EVERY day!
((… THAT's ~7.67 x 365 = …  2,433 DAYS x 24 HOURS =
~58,392 HOURS))

(… QUICK, ask me my LAST "day-OFF"!

Try, ALMOST SEVEN YEARS ago!)

(… SOMEONE call "The Labor-Union"!)

______________________________________________________________________________

Nonetheless, I MUST "march ONWARD"!
(… NO pun intended!)
(… ALAS, A.J.!  Damn your Dazzling, Dynamic, Dignifying, Demonstrative Diction!)

((… ME--to my INNER-voice: "'Alliteration aside.'(--Peter LaFleur, 'Dodgeball')  I APPRECIATE the GOOD-NATURED harangue/diatribe."))

_____________________________________________________________________________

HARK!  "THREE CHEERS for MY MEMORY's 'SCORING a point'!"
At Karate-class this "PREvening"("PRE-evening"--Sheldon, 'The Big Bang Theory'), I--CORRECTLY--remembered a "SET of MOVES" in one of my JAPANESE-style's 'KATAS' ('PRE-arranged sets of FIGHTING-movements').  I noted to two students--who SHOULD'VE known--that
"I BELIEVE there's a 'KEYAI' during that 'empi'."
('KEYAI' = 'short, LOUD, AGGRESSIVE yell DURING an ATTACKING-move')
('Empi' = 'elbow-strike')
One of my 'SemPAIs' CONFIRMED my "hypothesis".

______________________________________________________________________________


I REALLY wish--MANY--people wereN'T SO IGNORANT & quick to "jump to (FALSE/WRONG) conclusions".
JUST 'cuz I have a WHEELCHAIR, a "Traumatic Brain-Injury" & a "COMMUNICATION-/letter-board" does NOT make ME any LESS "mentally-CAPABLE/-EXCELLENT".
(… Not to BRAG, but I'm PROBABLY smartER/brightER/"MORE logical" than MOST … HUMANS.)

______________________________________________________________________________

Is it STILL "BRAGGING", EVEN if I have NUMEROUS ACADEMIC-awards & -achievements to EDIFY & SUPPORT such "SELF-praise"?!

_______________________________________________________________________________

I've LONG felt "AWKWARD", "ISOLATED" &, therefore, "VULNERABLE" in the SCHOLASTIC-/ACADEMIC-environment.
((… THIS "empathy" (YAY!) is KINDA why I like the (FANTASTIC) show, 'Scorpion', SO MUCH.))

_______________________________________________________________________________

My MAIN "hobby" IS/was "tearing the 'FACE' off Nature to STARE into the face of GOD"(--Sheldon, 'The Big Bang Theory').


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive