Sunday, March 22, 2015

EVERY day can/will NOT be perfect.


Ex-CUSE ME!
NO day can/will EVER be "PERFECT".
Thus, allow me to REPHRASE:
"LATELY, almost-ALL of my days have been SUB-par/'LESS THAN ideal'."
_____________________________________________________________________________
With the COMPLEXITY & DIFFICULTY of my DAILY-tasks, I "TREASURE"/APPRECIATE/NEED … consistency!

(… My PHYSICAL-ailmentS add EXTRA-time to--just about--EVERYTHING I do!)
_____________________________________________________________________________
"Sunday" is SUPPOSED TO be my ONE "OFF-day"
I SHOULD get some/ALOTTA "R & R" ("Rest & Relaxation") on "FOOTBALL-Day"/"God's 'Day of Rest".
((… RELAX!  I am NOT IMPLYING blasphemy!
I am MERELY noting the ~14..286% DAILY-SUCCESS rate.)
(… = 1/7)
_____________________________________________________________________________

I USED TO really ENJOY my SUNDAYS!
But NOW, I HAFTA "allocate"/"designate" TOO MUCH of my (AWAKE-) time to "meditating" & TRYING to NOT scream in EXTREME-FRUSTRATION … over my SUNDAY-caregiver's LACK OF English-understanding.

UUUGGGHHH!  AAARRRGGGHHH!
(("EXTREME FRUSTRATION" "to the Nth degree") x PI (~3.14159265358970328 …))
(… AAAHHH, how numbers … RELAX me!)
_____________________________________________________________________________

ACTUALLY, I'm rather disappointed … in MYSELF … that--AT THE TIME (earlier TODAY)--I could NOT think of a synonym for "ELSE", when I was--FRUSTRATINGLY/ANGRILY--explaining my "WALKING".
My caregiver did NOT understand the word, "ELSE".
(VERY AUDIBLE SIGH & STOMP my foot)
_____________________________________________________________________________

Granted I was being SARCASTIC!  But, STILL, let's (I'll) COGITATE about some.
(… "ANOTHER/OTHER location", "FARTHER", "FRESH", "NEW", etc.)
____________________________________________________________________________

WARNING!  ATTENTION!
THIS JUST IN!  THIS JUST IN!
Some 'MUY IMPORTANTE' NEWS regarding SAID caregiver has JUST "come to light" today!

He informed me that--in order to get MORE rest--he's gonna quit … in order to "get MORE sleep for (his) OTHER job".
(… I INQUIRED, & he ASSURED me that 'twas NOT ME.  He JUST is/was TOO TIRED from having TWO jobs.)
___________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY, I'll CONCLUDE the day with a "report" on my FUN:
-- My sister & her boyfriend, my mom & three of HER friends, my CURRENT housemate & I gathered for a VERY PLEASANT dinner-"party".
-- I ate--via MOUTH--my mom's FAMOUS "hamloaf" & broiled-potatoes.
(… 'Twas 'WUNDERBA'!)
-- UN-fortunately, I LOST a game of "'beirut'"/"beer pong".
(  : (  )
-- I sighed, RE-calculated the "ANGLES" & … WON the next game!
(… I went 1-1.  How's THAT for IM-"perfection"?!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive