Friday, March 27, 2015

"SOMETIMES it is the people who NO ONE imagines ANYTHING of" ...

…"who do the things that NO ONE can IMAGINE."
(--Joan Clarke, 'The Imitation Game')

ABSOLUTELY "NO ONE" believes I COULD/WILL do ANY/ALL of what I (WILL?!) DO.
But, I've--METAPHORICALLY--"STUCK IT TO"--each & EVERY one of--my DOUBTERS/HATERS … for the past
10,944 days!
_____________________________________________________________________________
...
SOMETIMES, (… Ex-cUUUUUse me!  I meant "RARELY,".) I REGRET being so "DIFFERENT"/AB-"normal"/"OUT-of-PLACE"/ODD.

THEN, 'beh-NEEM AH-neh' (--PHONETIC Turkish for 'my mom')--the KEEN/INTUITIVE observer she is--chimes in with her "TWO CENTS"--to ME:
"Now, if YOU wish you were 'NORMAL', … I can PROMISE you I do NOT.  The world is an INFINITELY-BETTER place PRECISELY because YOU wereN'T!"
(--Joan, 'The Imitation Game')
My last girlfriend: "AMEN to THAT!"
_____________________________________________________________________________

((So, I've been feeling RATHER frustrated LATELY about my LACK OF (romantic-)success with "YE (PLURAL) who LACK a 'Y'-chromosome".)
I--INTRINSICALLY--question MY brain:
"I KNOW it's NOT 'ordinary'.
But, who ever LOVED 'ordinary'?!"
(--Joan, 'The I. Game')
_____________________________________________________________________________

MOVIES aside, I thoroughly ENJOYED my SHORT/TRUNCATED trip to VIEW KIDS' Karate-class.
(… The class-size was SMALL, my EVENING-nurse CHANGED her schedule & BEST of ALL, I had to go PLAN my NEW homework of devising NEW techniques.)



...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive