Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"What do I always say?"


"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it."

(--Coach to Wayne & J.D., 'Saving Silverman')

Last night I--HONESTLY--"dreamt" of my COMPLETING/SEMI-jogging a sweat-SOAKED "MARATHON".
(… That's 26.2 … MILES!)
(… Evidently/Apparently, I HAFTA add "COMPLETE a MARATHON" to my "Bucket-List".)

________________________________________________________________________________

Like the song by Jason Mraz, "I WoN'T Give Up!"

(  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYqcpTYQ8I4  )

(… "Copy & Paste" the link on YouTube.)

The word "S-S-SUH-SUR-SURREN-SURRENDER" seems FOREIGN to me.

________________________________________________________________________________
...
One language with which I am NOT UN-familiar 'es espan(tilde)ol'.
(… In high school, I "ACED" FOUR YEARS of Spanish.
PLUS, I "DOMINATED" for THREE YEARS in BOTH the "Spanish CLUB" & "Spanish Honor Society".

(… BUMMER that I FORGOT a GOOD-AMOUNT of the 'palabras y expressions'!
However, being the "GRAMMAR-policeman" that I AM, I STILL remember how to PROPERLY CONJUGATE 'verbos'.)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Speaking of FOREIGN languages of which I MAINLY recall the VERB-CONJUGATION--NOT so much ACTUAL POPULAR/HELPFUL vocabulary-words, there's 'BABAnimin' "NATIVE-tongue" of Turkish.
(… THAT was Turkish for ''MY father's''.)

_______________________________________________________________________________


If I COULD (COGENTLY), I WOULD (… EVENTUALLY, I WILL.)  … ask
(… as I--OBNOXIOUSLY/UN-ashamedly--FLEX my biceps & triceps while FAUX-pointing):
"Which way's … da BEACH?!"

So, I had a VERY "SOLID"/PRODUCTIVE/ENCOURAGING "UPPER body"-workout today.

________________________________________________________________________________

STRANGELY, my (INJURED, SEMI-metallic) LEFT shoulder JUST tends to make CRACKING-sounds.  But, it RARELY hurts.
(… "Knock on wood.")

______________________________________________________________________________

"HEAR (LOTSA) EVIL.
SEE no EVIL."



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive